Market ★★★★★→→→Global CVV retail and wholesale←←←★★★★★

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 💯 I have CVV for all countries and regions on Earth (excluding Mainland China).

• 🏆HK-TW-SG-KR-MY-TH-------You can name the countries and regions. I have them all

• 🏆You can choose which BIN you need

• 🏆Buy at least 10 regular CVV, which are 80% effective.

• 🏆Boutique CVV at least buy 1, effectiveness 100%. Some BIN profits can reach 1000%

• 🏆I will only use the Apple website to check the effectiveness of the CVV for you.
What are you hesitating about
  • 🥇My CVV is not necessarily the best, but I will do better!

• 🥇You need a better CVV

• 🥇I need better buyer

• 🥇Do business with me ? I promise you will be very satisfied!

• 🥇Let's make some money together

• 🥇If you want cheap CVV?please don't contact me!I don't sell low quality CVV!

• 🥇If you want a free CVV, please do not contact me, or you will bring shame on yourself!

contact me:https://t.me/yz_cvv

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 💯 I have CVV for all countries and regions on Earth (excluding Mainland China).
  • 🏆HK-TW-SG-KR-MY-TH-------You can name the countries and regions. I have them all
  • 🏆Boutique CVV at least buy 1, effectiveness 100%. Some BIN profits can reach 1000%
  • 🏆I will only use the Apple website to check the effectiveness of the CVV for you.
  • 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer
  • 🥇If you want a free CVV, please do not contact me, or you will bring shame on yourself!

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score

• 🥇You need a better CVV

• 🥇I need better buyer

Trulooo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I paid $30 for my bin and it doesn’t even work for $30, I asked him for refund and he ignored my telegram messages

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score

• 🥇You need a better CVV

• 🥇I need better buyer

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
I paid $30 for my bin and it doesn’t even work for $30, I asked him for refund and he ignored my telegram messages
Please show me the proof of purchase. If you do not have the proof of purchase, then your shameless behavior will not be believed.

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer

Trulooo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Please show me the proof of purchase. If you do not have the proof of purchase, then your shameless behavior will not be believed.
How can I show you proof of purchase when you deleted telegram chat? Man come on

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score

• 🥇You need a better CVV

• 🥇I need better buyer

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
How can I show you proof of purchase when you deleted telegram chat? Man come on
Bring it out if you have proof. If you don't have proof. Then please don't BB
Why degrade yourself for someone you don't know?

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
(y) (y) (y) Selling global CVV regular and boutique cards(y)(y)(y)

You can choose the BIN you like, buy at least 10 pieces at a time with ordinary cards, and the survival rate is about 80%.

We will test the validity of ordinary cards for you free of charge

Boutique card 1 buy at least 1 piece at a time, we guarantee it is valid

Our format is: card number/expiration date /CVV

😘😘😘contact me:https://t.me/yz_cvv😘😘😘

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
  • 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score

When you buy a certain number of CVVS. I'll give you a discount. Part of the BIN is also given away

• 🥇You need a better CVV

• 🥇I need better buyer

Last edited:

wangmh

Seller
Reaction score
When you buy a certain number of CVVS. I'll give you a discount. Part of the BIN is also given away

• 🥇You need a better CVV
  • 🥇I need better buyer

Last edited:
Top Bottom