Greetings! I have a question and I would like someone kind to clarify it for me. I will be grateful. I have a point of sale terminal at my disposal to

Echus18

Supreme
Reaction score
Greetings! I have a question and I would like someone kind to clarify it for me. I will be grateful. I have a point of sale terminal at my disposal to swipe the credit cards I want and obtain the funds. The thing is that the terminal (point of sale) is from a Latin American bank and the point of sale is obviously located in Latin America, specifically in Colombia. Open problems when trying to use American CCs? I hope for the support. If I am successful with my cards I will offer you the service.

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
Well the problem is most of the merchant stores have good security to when it's about the payment..because I had the same issue but mine was from USA to usa and I had someone else card my store because they payments wouldn't work,but I made sure the dude had a good proxy and socks5 and everything was good,,they flagged my account because his ip was 22 miles from the same city as card holder but still same city and everything,but then they showed me that the guy used a vpn/Proxy and showed me the location to where he was at..so they know I f its coming from the same location as ur store and the card,because if you were at the same location then you would just have them pay in person,but since it's 2 separate countries its difficult to do that

Top Bottom