Help for stuffer (or how to work without drops)

Mr. Awesome

Basic
Reaction score
Intro.
It was happened that I was sitting and communicating with stuffer about drops. Was hearing how hard to work now - few cardable shops, how it dies as newbies try without experience. And main: how difficult to find drops for stuff.

Main part.
So I was interested in last his words about drops. Is it really so difficult? And really it's not so. I've got an idea for half a day. And another half - for details. We'll discus USA as the most popular country.
Let's begin. The most reliable drop is, as it is known (at least to me - from my practice), that drop which does not suspect that he's drop. Simplier - the person misled and considering that all its actions - result of his own desires.
First that we usually think about - drop-projects. But there're too popular and most of honest civilians already have knowledge about it. Already many americans seeing "Honest workers needed!" run into a hysterics. We don't need it - we need happy americans, alive and healthy! ) That's why creating of new drop-project is difficult and takes too much time and money. But we want all to be easier and cheaper.
Second thoughts - online auctions. That was sitting in my head as connected with stuffing. Everybody knows that you can find cheap stuff there. But we don't need it. We'll pay attention on that there are not only people who want to buy but there are also who wants to sell. So one buy, another sell. For money. We need people who wants to buy - buyers. Got what I mean? No? So bad... Ok, let's go further.
Third thoughts which combine the first and the second. So let's imagine that there are american on auction who wants to buy a laptop for his son on Christmas for good price. And we can get it (I mean card it )). But we don't have trusted person who accept it and pay to us by clean american money. So why can't we help american's son to get laptop on Christmas? Let's bring kindness in the world! )) Got? )

Mr. Awesome

Basic
Reaction score
For people who still not understand - go work to factory. Thinking isn't required - just stand and do what they say.
So I'll repeat just in case step by step.
1. We make a lot on auction. It must be the stuff which carder can card. So seller is stuffer.
2. American wins the lot and contacts with the seller. Further discussing and gonorar for serve )
3. Carder cards this stuff on the name and the address of this american. And of course it's not obligatory to tell to the american about history of stuff.

And all happy!)

Experience

Basic
Reaction score
I have team with drops in usa. In team 20 peoples. We work every day. NY, WA.

Top Bottom