Help hitting ticketmaster

Marknelson

Carding Novice
Reaction score
4000222866908314 me has that cc bin which u said can we make something out of it my tele @amandaay
Use 400022
If you are still finding it difficult then message with your telegram. I can hit Ticketmaster for you

Greenwithin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello… I have a method that I stumbled upon with my own hands on knowledge that did work for me on purchasing three local event tickets. I wanna make this clear this is a method that I documented and can say with my own knowledge on doing hits there is different variations I will give you. There is a fee because game costs. Please message me and we’ll discuss this further.

Studs

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Just making sure you know it's not always the card. A lot of the time check the card they probably didn't even try to charge it. Using an aged account with years of good buying history, I have no issues sliding and cards on tixmaster seatgeek n tixpick ... just stay off wifis, fraud score your IP n don't double dip ips... You know the usual routine... if all that's straight and your accounts aged the way the systems set up is your a 10 yr customer with no problems why would today be any different. If your actually killing the cards then they are attempting the charge and thats on your end.. wifi IP history etc...

swipes6969

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello… I have a method that I stumbled upon with my own hands on knowledge that did work for me on purchasing three local event tickets. I wanna make this clear this is a method that I documented and can say with my own knowledge on doing hits there is different variations I will give you. There is a fee because game costs. Please message me and we’ll discuss this further.
I'm interested

nathanourlo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
hi im interested

Top Bottom