Hotel Booking worldwide

Atom Body

Basic
Reaction score
For hotels worldwide get me at icq or tele @thebankai I go first and payment after booking confirmations and you can check it with hotel directly NOTE I got my own website and method so if you agree buzz me

TechRay

Basic
Reaction score
For hotels worldwide get me at icq or tele @thebankai I go first and payment after booking confirmations and you can check it with hotel directly NOTE I got my own website and method so if you agree buzz me
is working bro?

Karl666Smith

Basic
Reaction score
Well done ... I can do hotels too but a little bit different is I’ll ask for my payment is upon check in

Commander

Basic
Reaction score
Well done ... I can do hotels too but a little bit different is I’ll ask for my payment is upon check in
Good idea, cause if they dont pay you, you just could ring police and say sum prat is booked in a hotel on a dodgey credit card lol

Atom Body

Basic
Reaction score
UPDATE UPDATE method was burned for few weeks but still working so if you need get me at icq or tele @Thebankai
NB I go upfront you dont pay me first i book then you will call hotel to confirm resa and that everything have been already prepaid then you pay me.

Top Bottom