How do i buy btc?

DenXXX

Basic
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I know this is such a newbie question but i dont know how to buy bitcoin. I really wanna buy services from ppl but i can't if i dont have btc. So can someone tell me a easy way to buy some. Also whats the difference in bch and btc ? Is one worth more than another?
Well thats the only question i have for now. I may ask about how to hack into my neighbors wifi but first im going to ask if i can have the password.
Anyways have a good day!

Killer-B

Basic
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I know this is such a newbie question but i dont know how to buy bitcoin. I really wanna buy services from ppl but i can't if i dont have btc. So can someone tell me a easy way to buy some. Also whats the difference in bch and btc ? Is one worth more than another?
Well thats the only question i have for now. I may ask about how to hack into my neighbors wifi but first im going to ask if i can have the password.
Anyways have a good day!
Buy bitcoin on coinmama.com, quick and easy process. Minimum you can buy is $60 at a time but you do not have to spend it all at once, it will just sit in the account . If you have more questions or need a mentor & a dealer pm me.

Top Bottom