How much have you carded this year?

reacherme88

Basic
Reaction score
I am wondering whats your success rate?
This year I have bought goods for me and sold 1/3 for abouth 400K USD . Those are things that I got . Probably have made orders for more then a million but many have been canceled/refunded or returned

For sure best months have been January and September, OCtober and november.

I had police waiting for me at one for my drop points and one time one of my DHL crooks got asked for an interview by the cops but all was fine?

Before I Found a high levle accomplice to help me clear the packages It was hard I had to run around with 5/6 phone numbers and impresonate different people in different parts of the town to fool UPS and DHL but it was fun.

This have been my first year of doing this and its mainly a hobby I operate a sucesful business but I always wanted to be a criminal in some way since watching gangster movies

I dont really consider myself criminal but I guess I am? I am thinking of quitting next year buts its hard to quit

vidy

Basic
Reaction score
Help me out before you quit please! I’m just starting out and trying to learn I think I know the basics but some clarity would help out a lot pm me

reacherme88

Basic
Reaction score
What do you want to know?

For me its easy since banks in my country are shit and u dont need to match zip codes or adress only to be in the country

Listne the procedure is not hard
Few golden rules
- Do not talk about it you your friends especially if u start making money
- CC cleaner burner laptop and buy burner internet cards. Just use their internet and ditch them after couple of weeks

Now it all depends where u get 3d security so u can card. Amazon is pretty easy especially .com . De and co uk have 3d secure now
For fashion nike.com farfetch works . Net aporter used to with yoox but 3d secure now

Before when i was doing the leg work for exampe I make 1 or two orders under 350 USD / euro and leave my burner phone and phony name
once its in delivery they call me and we arrange a meet at the place I provided . Now you have ot hustle and get the goods without providing ID .
Usually its pretty easy since delivery guys do not give a fuck. You can also redirect to a store (coffea shop) etc

Stick to small orders since eveyrthing above 300 euro usually they demand verificatoin . Nike u can do 2x 150-160 euro there up untill 220 .

I have a guty who does verification yesterday amazon demanded proof of billing so we did it on photoshop in 30 minutes. Its easy to fool them now account is open

Do not destroy cards fast sometimes if u for exampe u find a guy that does not block himself do one oorder or two per day and u can use him for days.
I had a guy that I useud for 2 months 40k in amazon.

Eatmytwinkie

Basic
Reaction score
What do you want to know?

For me its easy since banks in my country are shit and u dont need to match zip codes or adress only to be in the country

Listne the procedure is not hard
Few golden rules
- Do not talk about it you your friends especially if u start making money
- CC cleaner burner laptop and buy burner internet cards. Just use their internet and ditch them after couple of weeks

Now it all depends where u get 3d security so u can card. Amazon is pretty easy especially .com . De and co uk have 3d secure now
For fashion nike.com farfetch works . Net aporter used to with yoox but 3d secure now

Before when i was doing the leg work for exampe I make 1 or two orders under 350 USD / euro and leave my burner phone and phony name
once its in delivery they call me and we arrange a meet at the place I provided . Now you have ot hustle and get the goods without providing ID .
Usually its pretty easy since delivery guys do not give a fuck. You can also redirect to a store (coffea shop) etc

Stick to small orders since eveyrthing above 300 euro usually they demand verificatoin . Nike u can do 2x 150-160 euro there up untill 220 .

I have a guty who does verification yesterday amazon demanded proof of billing so we did it on photoshop in 30 minutes. Its easy to fool them now account is open

Do not destroy cards fast sometimes if u for exampe u find a guy that does not block himself do one oorder or two per day and u can use him for days.
I had a guy that I useud for 2 months 40k in amazon.
Hey man I was wondering if you were willing to teach ?

Reaction score
Well I've tried a few cards now. They got rejected while I was trying to card gift cards. I got a pp log with a verified bank and a balance.
User agent and cookie as Well.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm using a burner laptop I got off offerup. Fresh install of Windows.
I'm checking my socks5/anonymity (whoerr.net) is giving good score.
Both VPN and socks are as close to the CH as I can get.

Two of the transactions initially seemed ok but we're rejected some moments later.

I am trying to trouble shoot what I am doing wrong. If you could help me that would be great. I'm just a disgruntled veteran in college trying to make some extra money while working with subject matter that pertains to my infosec degree path.

kendall

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Well I've tried a few cards now. They got rejected while I was trying to card gift cards. I got a pp log with a verified bank and a balance.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm using a burner laptop I got off offerup. Fresh install of Windows.

Two of the transactions initially seemed ok but we're rejected some moments later.

I am trying to trouble shoot what I am doing wrong. If you could help me that would be great. I'm just a disgruntled veteran in college trying to make some extra money while working with subject matter that pertains to my infosec degree path.

telegram @fallengod2

blueocean

Basic
Reaction score
I had carded many different shops successfully in both US and Canada this year. I can teach you for the method, shop and bin and can also partner with you, if you really mean business.
Dm on telegram @zenithway1

Top Bottom