how to avoid getting your phishing page flagged fast?

Kenny

Basic
Reaction score
Damn.. I`m really frustrated, I set up a nice phishing page, but after submitted about 70 emails, the page is already flagged in all browsers, how can I avoid that? Trust me, it wasnt like that, years ago it was so cool, I could run my pages for days withot any issues. I`d relly low any tips for fixing it. thanks.

Reaction score
Damn.. I`m really frustrated, I set up a nice phishing page, but after submitted about 70 emails, the page is already flagged in all browsers, how can I avoid that? Trust me, it wasnt like that, years ago it was so cool, I could run my pages for days withot any issues. I`d relly low any tips for fixing it. thanks.
do you have a tutorial

DenXXX

Basic
Reaction score
Now you must know in anti bots technologies to bypass them, no copy past - using a private not shared scam because now not only the browsers protection flag your scam also antivirus and hosting flag your scam from the source code and many other factors title icons button etc...

You send more then 1k
They start analyse there is more 300k security expert working HARD to protect users from scams online and they get paid to do that.
if you send 1k INBOX = 100%
40% bounce emails/not working or deleted
30% (scam)flagged by browsers
20% (scam)flagged by antivirus
5% reporting you
2% see your email
2% open your link but the scam deleted
1% result

from you 1k you will get only 1% [CHANCE] => 10

that's it.

If you send in bulk with sms after 1k if you get STOP sms reply more than 5 your bulk account will get a hot ban or a block by the operator you will see 10k delivery but all of them blocked and bounce back

Top Bottom