How to become successful in carding

Gveyn B

Basic
Reaction score
I am am asked often how many by years I in a theme. When I answer that 8 months - anybody do not trust. And in vain. I in the given note will try to give very short some councils to those people who in present hard for carding times only comes to themes with hope to earn to myself on a sweet life.

The first that is necessary - for you it is the starting capital. Without it - without look in general. Cotton wool will roll, live from hand to mouth in search of WMZ, and still you will need to pay every month for VPN and socks, and other requirements (vary depending on the chosen theme). There is no money for the starting capital? With it always easily - earn - variants a heap in a real life for the person who WISHES to earn, instead of sucks and aches on kitchen how to live hard. For example - it is possible to go cars to unload - normal man's work. I on another to carding earned, but my methods not for all will approach.
Variants to earn to the beginner is and in carding - having hammered. Yes it is difficult. Yes can throw. Whether and abuse you thought - all easily that? So current at the time of a planet was, than further themes it is more difficult. Alas.

With the starting capital have understood. We will admit it at you is. Now before you other question. Where to move, roughly speaking. Here before us there is a shared problem of many beginners. The desire of money to earn - is, and a head we do not wish to think and work. In the first. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, do not knock in icq people who in a theme and do not write that that like "to sorry that you are disturbed by me the beginner but very much wish to get to a theme prompt to me..... (Here it is a lot of variations what to prompt). It is not excluded that who will really prompt, but who really works for 99 % of those percent, there will be a desire to add you in игнор sheet. Time at people is not present, and desires as that study to lazy and incompetent people.

Desire ask questions of other people - it especially characterises a condition of brains of overwhelming number of the citizens going in carding. I besides speak about unwillingness to be improved, desire not to work and to receive everything, at once and on a freebie. 95 % of these citizens through what time interval dump that from a theme or starts to throw (it indeed easier though too die a theme - all through the guarantor want now)

In general, with carding all is simple. As well as in any theme, in carding professionalism (competence), and ruthlessness to itself. If you wish to earn really well, you should know the theme by heart. To understand the smallest nuances. Constantly to watch news. To read forums (a source of the information and that). To communicate with your colleagues, to exchange experience. To be well informed only. On all these employment a lot of time and efforts is required. Here we go to other point - ruthlessness to ourselves. At first - it is difficult, but it is then - very interesting. Pleasure from work, creativity, object in view performance, from reached - it at all less other pleasures. And sometimes - and more. It is necessary to understand - that carding it is work, work creative, interesting - and well paid. But if to concern it as to a hobby or a freebie on beer - of that that serious you will achieve.

Always put to itself the purposes. And every day ask - that you have achieved that you have made, that it to reach. Having reached, never relax - put the new purpose. Relaxed.

At once I advise to reject moral restrictions. First for what that such, conscience ate. Has then realised true and it became easier to live. It is just necessary soberly knowing who you, and than you are engaged. You steal money from people. You the thief. And a point.

However, unscrupulous too it is not necessary to be. There is such dung what any normal person never will enter, will avoid. For me - to plunder old men, to deceive on charity. At everyone the. Simply do not forget about that that you the person, do not lose human shape, money all the same not all decide in our life that for the sake of them to go on what that disgusting acts.

However, we will return to a situation: you begin with zero. How to reach at least that minimum level of the competence which the starting capital for nothing will allow you to start to work and not to spend? I can give some councils on the example. I began (the truth with this theme have quickly finished, but it is unimportant, as the example will descend), on fraud in bookmaker offices (the theme was initially close since in sports there are communications and knowledge). To expand the knowledge on area carding in Bk - I for some days almost continuous work has studied -

- All topics on carding forums on this theme
- Sites about 70 large BK, studied manuals, rules of input of a conclusion
- Sites of those who stakes
- Being it is armed by knowledge, already has almost professionally talked to pair people working in this theme. To help council \ experience anybody - has not refused as I did not knock to them with silly questions example "hear, the dude, prompt me to to pour" and was already more less at level close to them.

I believe that such approach is capable to help in 90% to what now work. That with АСН that exchangers where gold till now carding - it is possible to find banks through Google, it is just necessary to work. Precisely as well normal dropmasters, and other necessary people are elementary for finding, only properly. Work, try, and never lower hands. That you also remember - one, and count only on yourself and anybody here are not necessary, here all money earns also all on you to put. And if you in carding there is more than half a year and you suck till this time - it not themes die, it lazy stupid (necessary to substitute).

Top Bottom