How to Card fashion sites

Raynor

Basic
Reaction score
Hello there. Recently I bought 6 methods of this guy on snapchat including harrods. Gucci. Flannels. Amazon. Argos and currys. So far None of the methods have worked.

I wasted £400 on just trying over and over but to no avail. Could someone tell me how to card some sites so I can make money. Im skint atm

Melkin

Basic
Reaction score
Hello there. Recently I bought 6 methods of this guy on snapchat including harrods. Gucci. Flannels. Amazon. Argos and currys. So far None of the methods have worked.

I wasted £400 on just trying over and over but to no avail. Could someone tell me how to card some sites so I can make money. Im skint atm
What country you in....if in USA dm me and ill send you my number.

Serty_Master

Basic
Reaction score

Icq is an encrypted app get it from your playsore or app store . dm me i can get you good cards from valid cc shop. I dont want nothing in return.

tyger

Basic
Reaction score
Best thing I can recommended is to stay away from clearnet CC shop darkweb FTW

sam1954

Basic
Reaction score

HI
CONTACT ME TELEGRAM// @s00100s

Top Bottom