How To Clone 201 Dumps to EMV Chip ( Tutorial)

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
so the cards that i write track2 on them and go to atm's and get some cash are fake?
what u have is a dead software.
a real software most have scripts (fresh) adpu commands, rsa keys , bank keys , session keys , cryptogram.
there's a lot of data you need to load it while loading track2 in chip.
if u are an old carder u would know who i am , in infraud 2015 i was first person to introduce emv software in undgrd market
later in evo and alphabay , chipso was the first software - later x2 x3 v8.6 and all what u see online now , they took my old scripts
and made a model via VB6 with dead script. you can see balance, but the communication ARQC between bank card and ATM won't work and fake because all they have is dead DATA.

with chipso u can withdraw. i m soon putting under review here and getting verified here.
price is 13k USD never Less.
but if there's no buyers i will not verify.

cemafai

Premium
Reaction score
what u have is a dead software.
a real software most have scripts (fresh) adpu commands, rsa keys , bank keys , session keys , cryptogram.
there's a lot of data you need to load it while loading track2 in chip.
if u are an old carder u would know who i am , in infraud 2015 i was first person to introduce emv software in undgrd market
later in evo and alphabay , chipso was the first software - later x2 x3 v8.6 and all what u see online now , they took my old scripts
and made a model via VB6 with dead script. you can see balance, but the communication ARQC between bank card and ATM won't work and fake because all they have is dead DATA.

with chipso u can withdraw. i m soon putting under review here and getting verified here.
price is 13k USD never Less.
but if there's no buyers i will not verify.
i only steal track 2 with magnetic head
back in the days i had the foil that read the chip and then extract the t2 from all that data.
i am not saying u doing something wrong i am saying i am doing something different

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
i understand but could you clone it on chip again? no u couldn't when atms were non chipped u could steal the t2 from chip and clone it on magstripe and cash out with specific service codes.

cemafai

Premium
Reaction score
i understand but could you clone it on chip again? no u couldn't when atms were non chipped u could steal the t2 from chip and clone it on magstripe and cash out with specific service codes.
my man, i have deep insert skimmer, for the swipe modules and with a reader a battery and magnetic head i am able to read the track2 from the magnetic stripe
then with a hidden camera i capture the pin and then i put them together
the 101 and 121 service codes open anywhere
the 201 206 and 221 depending on the bank and bin (same bank have different bin, some work some no) can open (term we use for cash withdraw)
all you have to know what kind of atm's and what kind of banks open them
some allow you several small transaction
some allow you one transaction and so on
we are talking pure STRIPE (NO EMV) transactions here ON ATM'S

the ones that do not open anywhere i sell here so people use them at gas stations or in the middle of the country or deep south where they still have pos that either allow fallback or chip is not implemented yet.
some of them have "abroad" open and people in middle east and sometimes asia open them on 101 atm's

we use to work with the insert foil the one that capture the chip data.
then extract track2
but since chip is no longer static and we also loose a lot (A LOT) of 101 dumps we give up on it.

x2way

Basic
Reaction score
my man, i have deep insert skimmer, for the swipe modules and with a reader a battery and magnetic head i am able to read the track2 from the magnetic stripe
the 201 206 and 221 depending on the bank and bin (same bank have different bin, some work some no) can open (term we use for cash withdraw)

the ones that do not open anywhere i sell here so people use them at gas stations or in the middle of the country or deep south where they still have pos that either allow fallback or chip is not implemented yet.
some of them have "abroad" open and people in middle east and sometimes asia open them on 101 atm's

then extract track2
but since chip is no longer static and we also loose a lot (A LOT) of 101 dumps we give up on it.
@Foresaken on tele im interested in dumps 101 and 121

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score

then extract track2
Dude u seem don’t understand english or not understanding what am saying.
Anyway goodluck

wy2671849

Basic
Reaction score
man i hit atm's in the states
i tried to clone my own cards with all the dams programs and methods available for sale
all i did was to see my balance, nothing works
but you still are able to write 201 dump on normal card and cash it out
small transactions but works
200$ withdraw for some banks ,for some bin ,sooooooooooooooo bascially nothing

cemafai

Premium
Reaction score
200$ withdraw for some banks ,for some bin ,sooooooooooooooo bascially nothing
exactly, multiply that nothing with 7 to 12 dumps a day.
not gonna write tens of thousands like a looser
worst day i had was 4 best was 21 dumps
and this goes everyday, or at least 25 days a month.
and that's only one reader.
u do the math on that nothing.

gaBONG

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Problem is that many cards have multiple applications installed on them, with each application have ARQC themselves. So, instead of 3 ARQC (what X2 is capable of writing) you can have a card which has 27 or even more!
X2 is capable of reading your original card and make it into an IST or ZLD file, but is limited of reading less than 10 applications! So, your IST will not be very useful unfortunately.
At the moment some guys are busy creating a brandnew tool, fixing this and even adding IST, ATR and initialisation functionality in the software.
This is what I am eagerly waiting for :)
Is there a software that is able to do this

russil

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
ask this serial ripping idiot for escrow and watch him get pissed and angry cos he knows with escrow, age can't rip.

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
You’re a mad pathetic man.
Who the hell care about what you say when history speaks itself?
I m the king of emv with no competitor. U’re just a mad ass licker.. a mad cow reseller of non working shit plus a hater - ur posts shows that the only thing u do is attacking others and offending them.
Just as we say in bulg “ get urself an ant play with her pussy “
-plus - put ur money in escrow mf and let the admin let me know when they’re there and from there we start debating stupid dog.

Last edited:
Top Bottom