How To Clone 201 Dumps to EMV Chip ( Tutorial)

pickle

Basic
Reaction score
I have read today on telegram that apparently they are scammers selling a program that tracks your ip adress or something like that? it was on Bricc Suport. You seem like you know your stuff, any chance you know how to initiate a javacard? I dont know how to put the atr script onto the javacard. I have the pyresman and smart card software but no idea how to use them.

luc_kap

Basic
Reaction score
I have read today on telegram that apparently they are scammers selling a program that tracks your ip adress or something like that? it was on Bricc Suport. You seem like you know your stuff, any chance you know how to initiate a javacard? I dont know how to put the atr script onto the javacard. I have the pyresman and smart card software but no idea how to use them.
ATRtool. I have it and can show you. Tele @Dyamimc

pickle

Basic
Reaction score
Yes, ATRTool is the key thing :) Also Jcopenglish.exe (or JcopHiroLive) is a tool for formatting your card correctly.
Yes I have the Jcopenglish file but unsure how to use it. I bought 2 atr tools but neither of them work thats why I want to learn how to do it on the Jcopenglish. Any chance you know how to use the Jcopenglish?

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
The Jcopenglish file is only able to delete and prepare your card, it isn't capable of writing the ATR code. If you have unfused J2A040 blanks, and they register in CardPeek as unfused Nigerian cards, then they are good to go. In Jcopenglish u just click erase (it should give some code for some seconds) and then click format. Check in CardPeek again (choose EMV) and the card is cleared and ready.
For writing ATR there are two methods: Buy an ATRTool or do it yourself. The latter is more complicated and you have to dive into code..

pickle

Basic
Reaction score
The Jcopenglish file is only able to delete and prepare your card, it isn't capable of writing the ATR code. If you have unfused J2A040 blanks, and they register in CardPeek as unfused Nigerian cards, then they are good to go. In Jcopenglish u just click erase (it should give some code for some seconds) and then click format. Check in CardPeek again (choose EMV) and the card is cleared and ready.
For writing ATR there are two methods: Buy an ATRTool or do it yourself. The latter is more complicated and you have to dive into code..
Ok perfect, thats a very good explanation. are there any cheap ATR tools or good sellers you would recommend? I also have pyresman which I think should be able to write the atr but its seems quite complicated.

navvarda

Basic
Reaction score
Yo! So im now in this shit. Can anybody explain why everyone chooses 101 dumps over 201 is it harder to do? And do I really need to use msr to cashout 201 dump from atm?

AndyMurray727

Supreme
Reaction score
Hi, I'm about to get started and wanted to ask you if there are any MSR devices that you recommend or they all work the same.
on Amazon I saw one called MSR x6 1/3 Msr206 MSR605 Do you think it's good?
and what is the difference between Omnikey 3021 or 3121?
Thanks in advance

navvarda

Basic
Reaction score
Does someone have worldwide IST files here? If yes please respond. I really need em

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
Best is to get original cards and use X2 to create your IST and ZLD files.

Hijakt

Basic
Reaction score
Are track ones required for atm withdrawals? I think I know the answer but want to be SURE. So please don't answer unless you know for certain.

SECONDLY, curious if anyone know of a free/open source program that will create a track 1 from track 2.

Thanks

FNGang

Basic
Reaction score
Scam do not buy anything of @Emv1sl4nd. MR EMV has been hacked and they are selling his copies of x2.5 which do not work. MR EMV will be back shortly with the full software for sale.
Yup he ripped me... actually was a blessing cuz it put me on to the real guy @Mr_EMV ?

pickle

Basic
Reaction score
lol they are both fake, Mr_EMV got hacked. ask the guy to send you a voice note. He wont because he is a scammer. Theres a free emv channel on telegram https://t.me/freeemv free emv group chat. https://t.me/freeeemv everything there is free from arqc generators to atr and other things. If anyone needs keys to unlock their x2, they are also in that chat.

codeless

Basic
Reaction score
i always gets error DDA Failed SDA failed in cardpeek .
i have ATR tools fresh skimmed data by own hands . also same bin original cards for IST
but when i visit ATM its shows no card or account found also sometimes general processing error but in cardpeek its show exact track 2 i written

codeless

Basic
Reaction score
Problem is that many cards have multiple applications installed on them, with each application have ARQC themselves. So, instead of 3 ARQC (what X2 is capable of writing) you can have a card which has 27 or even more!
X2 is capable of reading your original card and make it into an IST or ZLD file, but is limited of reading less than 10 applications! So, your IST will not be very useful unfortunately.
At the moment some guys are busy creating a brandnew tool, fixing this and even adding IST, ATR and initialisation functionality in the software.
This is what I am eagerly waiting for :)
do you have telgram i have something awesome for you and maybe we can become rich i have access to ATM machines (NCR keys and hardware )

Top Bottom