HOW TO MAKE 10K A MONTH IN YOUR SLEEP 2020

Octagon

Basic
Reaction score
I just started doing fraud and was VERY new. Was tryna learn opsec, bins, methods etc. Fast forward 14 months later, I well exceeded my expectations. But what made me stuck in the beginning is the decision making. One thing all rich people in this industry have in common is they know where to invest their time and money to make money. They understand money is generated from EXPERIMENTING and finding your own method instead of buying methods. They understand which areas are more profitable (dumps,pros,logs etc) and which ones arent. M

My point being, Im simply here to give yall some advice.

1) Dont buy a transfer. Sorry to all the transfer vendors but if you could really do those type of transfers you would send to yourself with a Fake ID (for WU) before you do it to someone else for 10% of what your sending. Makes no sense
2) Dont buy CHEAP methods
3) dont buy methods/bins from ANYBODY. Look at their proof. Credibility. Factor all that in. If they crop their screenshots when they dont need to (nothing will reveal their secret), then its not theirs. If you see a new phone in each cashout or different carriers thats a big red flag too
4) If your in the States and your a noob, start off with checks. BY far the easiest thing to do. If you can convince ppl u can cashout drops, take their login and card (so they dont run off), buy glass off a trusted vendor (PM me if u need it), cook the check and tada... as long as the slip is good your fine, If its available next day or instant (for CU's), your in the bag. Another move is buying profile, then making/buying fake id's and gtetting phones instore.. You can also buy bank pros and get cashier check. Chase works well. Its ALOT of ways to cashout without investing in METHODS thatll only make you a few hudnred when you can make way more... for people outside the states, you'll most likely need partners in either the states, canada, or the UK, as those 3 countries are the easiest to do fraud in (in that order)
5) Think outside the box

10k a month ISNT HARD AT ALL. YOU NEED THE RIGHT GUIDANCE ON WHAT TO OPEN UP. *American, Canadian and British only. Idk how to make 10k a month min. from other countries without it involving partners in the states or canada.

Hawk

Basic
Reaction score
Broo wht u say is a big fact. I'm from canada bro. The only thing I been doing is bank drops and profiles. Just these 2 are by far the most profitable moves. I'm make more than 20k after splitting the bread w the everyone on the move. That's just off profiles.

Sergeon

Basic
Reaction score
I just started doing fraud and was VERY new. Was tryna learn opsec, bins, methods etc. Fast forward 14 months later, I well exceeded my expectations. But what made me stuck in the beginning is the decision making. One thing all rich people in this industry have in common is they know where to invest their time and money to make money. They understand money is generated from EXPERIMENTING and finding your own method instead of buying methods. They understand which areas are more profitable (dumps,pros,logs etc) and which ones arent. M

1) Dont buy a transfer. Sorry to all the transfer vendors but if you could really do those type of transfers you would send to yourself with a Fake ID (for WU) before you do it to someone else for 10% of what your sending. Makes no sense
3) dont buy methods/bins from ANYBODY. Look at their proof. Credibility. Factor all that in. If they crop their screenshots when they dont need to (nothing will reveal their secret), then its not theirs. If you see a new phone in each cashout or different carriers thats a big red flag too
4) If your in the States and your a noob, start off with checks. BY far the easiest thing to do. If you can convince ppl u can cashout drops, take their login and card (so they dont run off), buy glass off a trusted vendor (PM me if u need it), cook the check and tada... as long as the slip is good your fine, If its available next day or instant (for CU's), your in the bag. Another move is buying profile, then making/buying fake id's and gtetting phones instore.. You can also buy bank pros and get cashier check. Chase works well. Its ALOT of ways to cashout without investing in METHODS thatll only make you a few hudnred when you can make way more... for people outside the states, you'll most likely need partners in either the states, canada, or the UK, as those 3 countries are the easiest to do fraud in (in that order)
5) Think outside the box

10k a month ISNT HARD AT ALL. YOU NEED THE RIGHT GUIDANCE ON WHAT TO OPEN UP. *American, Canadian and British only. Idk how to make 10k a month min. from other countries without it involving partners in the states or canada.
I trying to make money but I'm broke an in prison

Reaction score

5) Think outside the box

WHATS GLASS, I HAVE MANY PROFILE AND FULLZ & BANK ACCOUNT BUT I NEED CHECKS WHERE CAN I GET

mochomo

Basic
Reaction score

5) Think outside the box

thanks for the advise bro

Top Bottom