Interscore

A man in black
Premium
Reaction score
How to spam CCs, Bank Logs, etc...
Updated 09/30/2023

This is a light guide for the beginners who have no idea of where to start.

What is spamming?
Spamming/Phishing is when you send out a lot of mail/sms to a targeted group of people in hope of getting sensitive information from them. Example is bank logins, Credit card information, Game accounts, etc.

What do i need?
  • A SMTP or some way to send a lots of emails without getting banned.
  • A web host for your scam page. This is where you will have them enter all the information. For example: a copy of a bank login site.
  • A mail list (There are a few different ways to get this. Hacked databases, buy them or what ever clever way you come up with)
If you need up to 1 million email lists to start with, Click Here

How do i cash out?

Depends on what you are collecting but generally it is from selling the information you obtain. CCs or Bank logs/bank logins you're able sell on multiple forums like crdpro.

Tutorial:

Last edited:

masterj13

Basic
Reaction score
go
Updated 09/30/2023

What is spamming?
Spamming/Phishing is when you send out a lot of mail/sms to a targeted group of people in hope of getting sensitive information from them. Example is bank logins, Credit card information, Game accounts, etc.

What do i need?
  • A web host for your scam page. This is where you will have them enter all the information. For example: a copy of a bank login site.
  • A mail list (There are a few different ways to get this. Hacked databases, buy them or what ever clever way you come up with)

How do i cash out?

Depends on what you are collecting but generally it is from selling the information you obtain. CCs or Bank logs/bank logins you're able sell on multiple forums like crdpro.

Tutorial:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

jeejee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Updated 09/30/2023

What is spamming?

What do i need?

How do i cash out?

Tutorial:
tyyyyyy

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Updated 09/30/2023

What is spamming?

What do i need?

How do i cash out?

Tutorial:
1) The scampage must also be encrypted. Ask your programmer to encrypt it in base 64 for you or contact me if you want to learn how to alongside other encryption methods. If you don’t encrypt, any Webhost will detect & take down your page rendering your expensive email campaign useless (because smtp/cpanels are not free).
For reference:
&
There is a way to cut the cost by half on step 4&5

Last edited:
Top Bottom