How verify card on applepay

Jay C

Basic
Reaction score
How do you verify card on apple pay?? Can I just call the bank with info ready and have them verify it
Let's talk about it

94cool94

Basic
Reaction score
What bank are yu using every bank got diff verifications and some bins have different verification

NiceClown

Basic
Reaction score
No heat? Doesn’t matter i’m calling from a different number? and do they ask for ssn or dob
Yes he ask u about dob and ssn
no problem with number u have use just get a same area code number

Jay C

Basic
Reaction score
I was about to try a boa credit bin any bin or bank in particular that has a higher success rate?

max

Basic
Reaction score
You must understand how Apple Pay , Samsung pay, Google pay works!
The verification is not the same thing with all banks
The bank's determine the verification not Apple or Google or Samsung

So some banks verify by asking Apple, Google or Samsung pay to tell you to send the verification code to the email address in the bank file, some verify by SMS, some by online access, some by all and some by only one method and some by both

But there are some where the verification is done only by you calling the telephone number to speak to a customer representative ( not automated call) and that is the only option available for such banks

Suntrust business credit cards are an example....even if you have the with email access or online access , you won't be able to add the card on apple pay or android pay without calling the bank personally.

So all you asking for cc with email access, first you need to ask yourself, does the bank I want to buy allow for email verification or not?

So the key is to know the banks / bins that allow the code to be sent by email instead of naively assuming all verification are sent by email

The cashcow here is

1. Samsung pay , Apple pay and Google pay bins which you can add on Samsung pay , apple pay and Google pay that doesn't require verification
So you just buy cc, add it on Samsung , Google or Apple pay and it automatically verifies itself
Samsung pay has no limits and success rate is 100%
The only limit Samsung pay has the specific card limit, so you can do tap and pay $3000 on a store if the credit card or debit card has such limit
But you need to find those bins, no one will give you for free

Top Bottom