Black List I have been scammed for a Chase with Zelle bank drop by Huegostorebot

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremeJock

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Yes sir, I deposited money to the Huego store bot more than a month ago, this issue has been going on for more than a month now

I paid Huego guy for Chase with Zelle

I only paid and deposited money to this bot and vendor because he listed it up as available and that order would deliver in 24 to 48 hours
Then after I deposited money I had a hard time to contact bro because my account was limited

I used to buy from the moneyday store bot a lot, whenever I place an order the moneyday supp always contact me back and say he saw my purchase but in this case I made an order and still had to contact the Huego supp guy I begged a friend to help me Dm him and he did

After the Huego supp guy I asked him that look I made an order for chase with Zelle for 120 usd on his bot

And then he now came up with stories saying that chase was having a difficult time to register that it would take longer than expected, that there are many people in queue for this bank which is obviously a lie
I now asked him bro if it’s not in stock why do u now advertise it as available and ready to deliver he came up the his regular bs saying there are difficulties to register chase I kept mute and said ok i will wait for bro to prepare the account

I’ve been waiting for almost 2 months now to get my order from bro and each time he keeps telling me that chase is not available and he doesn’t know where it would be available to fulfill my order but he can refund me my money to the bot
Huego supp doesn’t want to give me any accounts, I even insisted to top up money in escrow so he can deliver the slightly higher priced bank accounts listed as available in the bot, he initially told me to top up bot and he would deliver as soon as I told him I would pay only through escrow he now switched and said it’s not in stock

I have all proofs of chat and how he is scamming, he advertises products he doesn’t have so whenever u top up your balance on his bot u won’t be able to withdraw then he now starts saying bot money can not be withdrawn hiding behind the rule that money cannot be withdrawn and he also refuses to deliver what was paid for the escrow admin knows about my issue with this vendor

please look into the mater and tell this vendor to refund me my money or fulfill my order

Huego

Seller
Reaction score
I checked. The funds were returned to the balance in the bot. It is not our fault that Chase changed the registration conditions and the refund was made to the balance in the bot, in which you could still make purchases. Everything happened according to the rules that you agreed to when you started using the bot. The scam is that they acted according to the rules?

Huego

Seller
Reaction score
Any bank can change the terms of registration at any time. You yourself agreed to wait while we try other methods of registration and it was you who agreed with the rules when you started using the bot.

Will Smith

Reaction score
@XtremeJock

The bot rules say that withdrawal of funds is not possible. By adding balance, you have agreed to these rules.
you can use
closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom