Olapgm22

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
I have Canada bank account for etransfer, cheque etc. I can receive up to $200,000 CAD..I can receive and clear a Canada cheque (Good cheque only that will surely clear and that wont get my account locked.You will get your cut by btc.

contact me on telegram if anyone has a sure deal. My telegram id is @whyte2290. Serious people only.

nohart666

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have Canada bank account for etransfer, cheque etc. I can receive up to $200,000 CAD..I can receive and clear a Canada cheque (Good cheque only that will surely clear and that wont get my account locked.You will get your cut by btc.

contact me on telegram if anyone has a sure deal. My telegram id is @whyte2290. Serious people only.
i am in canada and i have lots of cheques

nohart666

Carding Novice
Reaction score
all my cheques are legit real however i am having a problem getting anyone to cash them and they are peoples personal cheques so if they notice they might call it in i am interested in any advice on how to cash them with no problems i do have all there information as well for each cheque. i da also have business cheques hell I've got my bills paid the last 9 months with no problems just the personal cheques are tricky id be willing to give someone a couple that might no more than i do and we can split the profit if anyone is interested?

Top Bottom