I keep killing cards

inDdead

Basic
Reaction score
Idk what the fuck to do anymore. This was easier a few years ago. I got a amazing vernder. I done kill two Visa signature chase cards with 8k balances non vbv. I think I may need help. Don't come with the bullshit.

I have vpn on my internet connection, vpn on host machine, vpn within vmware, than I cclean and bleachbit, set up 911.re socks5 with proxifier. Change my mac address with t mac. Change my user agent and falsify my canvas fingerprint.

I am still failing. I need help. If you're talking bullshit or asking for money it wont happen. I need practice. If you have a drop just give me some techniques and help and I'll card to your drop for free. I just need practice.

inDdead

Basic
Reaction score
Did you try the same site with both those cards
Yep. Two days ago and today. Got two more and dont wanna kill em. They got the highest balances. The sight I tried was backmarket.

KOSBER

Basic
Reaction score
Site maybe a problem did you check to see if all card details are correct as in address and things like that?

inDdead

Basic
Reaction score
Triple tricked. Even created a account and browsed for a few minutes. I think what I may have did wrong is now that I think about it. I may not have double checked to make sure canvas blocker was falsified but even still. The first time I definitely did. It has to be the site.

Diablonos

Basic
Reaction score
It’s not your setup..it’s the cards your using chase signature cards are dead now..move on to other cards bro believe me i been there already and once i moved on to different cards other than chase i been good

Helix8

Basic
Reaction score
Idk what the fuck to do anymore. This was easier a few years ago. I got a amazing vernder. I done kill two Visa signature chase cards with 8k balances non vbv. I think I may need help. Don't come with the bullshit.

I have vpn on my internet connection, vpn on host machine, vpn within vmware, than I cclean and bleachbit, set up 911.re socks5 with proxifier. Change my mac address with t mac. Change my user agent and falsify my canvas fingerprint.

I am still failing. I need help. If you're talking bullshit or asking for money it wont happen. I need practice. If you have a drop just give me some techniques and help and I'll card to your drop for free. I just need practice.
Your set up is prolly very good. However some sites don't work as straightforward as others, some would prefer you run a card on old account some would require the zip ip on the card is the same as the drop and the ip you connecting with while some sites are just really good at killing cards. Like you said you'll need to gather more experience over time

inDdead

Basic
Reaction score
It’s not your setup..it’s the cards your using chase signature cards are dead now..move on to other cards bro believe me i been there already and once i moved on to different cards other than chase i been good
Damn. Thanks man. I had them 41470. Stuck in the past. I'll see about them discovers and amex's than.

R_Mor

Basic
Reaction score

can u share vendor? ill give u a new bin to use but setup looks good.. old bin

Top Bottom