LookUp I load your pers/business bank cards (All countries)

sendbankcard

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I load your Visa and Mastercard bank cards of all banks and countries.
Not all cards load, so we test them first. But if after testing the transaction is successful and the money is instantly available in your balance and you notify me about it, then we load your cards up to the limits that you can withdraw.
We need quick feedback from you and timely return of our %.

Australia, Austria, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bahrain, Belize, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso , Burundi, Bhutan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, United Kingdom, Hungary, Venezuela, East Timor, Vietnam, Gabon, Haiti, Guyana, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Germany, Honduras, Grenada, Greece, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Zambia, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe, Israel, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Yemen, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Qatar, Kenya, Cyprus, Kiribati, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Congo, South Korea, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Mauritania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Maldives, Malta, Morocco, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Mozambique, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nambia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Netherlands, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Norway, UAE, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Rwanda, Romania, El Salvador, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, North Macedonia, Seychelles, Senegal, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, USA, Sierra Leone, Thailand, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Uruguay, Fiji, Philippines, Finland , France, Croatia, CAR, Chad, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Chile, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Ecuador, Eritrea, Eswatini, Estonia, Ethiopia, South Africa, South Sudan, Jamaica

Screenshot-1.png

goodmoney212

Basic
Reaction score
Not all cards load, so we test them first. But if after testing the transaction is successful and the money is instantly available in your balance and you notify me about it, then we load your cards up to the limits that you can withdraw.

Australia, Austria, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bahrain, Belize, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso , Burundi, Bhutan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, United Kingdom, Hungary, Venezuela, East Timor, Vietnam, Gabon, Haiti, Guyana, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Germany, Honduras, Grenada, Greece, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Zambia, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe, Israel, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Yemen, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Qatar, Kenya, Cyprus, Kiribati, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Congo, South Korea, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Mauritania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Maldives, Malta, Morocco, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Mozambique, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nambia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Netherlands, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Norway, UAE, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Rwanda, Romania, El Salvador, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, North Macedonia, Seychelles, Senegal, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, USA, Sierra Leone, Thailand, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Uruguay, Fiji, Philippines, Finland , France, Croatia, CAR, Chad, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Chile, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Ecuador, Eritrea, Eswatini, Estonia, Ethiopia, South Africa, South Sudan, Jamaica

Screenshot-1.png
I have a few different banks we can load. Hit me up.

kiwifruit123

Basic
Reaction score

Screenshot-1.png
I interested. Load m

Screenshot-1.png
I. Interested load me up.

K

drogba

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello, just tested this guy with an empty bank log. He will ask for cc with the exp date and say he will load it with no charge at first (test it with a 100$ deposit) and then charge you. I just tested this guy because I just opened fresh bank accounts with europe fullz and his proposal seemed interesting I was 99% sure he was another dumb scammer, but had nothing to loose. If you are serious not like this guy and want to clean funds or send money to a bank account for any reason contact me, i will not fall for any scam i am not a newbie and will ask for escorw.

sendbankcard

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello, just tested this guy with an empty bank log. He will ask for cc with the exp date and say he will load it with no charge at first (test it with a 100$ deposit) and then charge you. I just tested this guy because I just opened fresh bank accounts with europe fullz and his proposal seemed interesting I was 99% sure he was another dumb scammer, but had nothing to loose. If you are serious not like this guy and want to clean funds or send money to a bank account for any reason contact me, i will not fall for any scam i am not a newbie and will ask for escorw.

In the topic I wrote everything related to my testing of cards. The system reacts differently to our payments. If the money is not reflected on your card and the balance is not available, then the card does not work. PRead my thread carefully before writing to me!

drogba

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I won't respond to you anymore I have nothing to say to you, to all new carders (the experienced ones won't fall for this type of fishy proposal) don't believe any of this type of shit, nothing is free out here ;) .
If any staff can test his services to confirm my words, if his services are valid you can ban my account .

sendbankcard

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I won't respond to you anymore I have nothing to say to you, to all new carders (the experienced ones won't fall for this type of fishy proposal) don't believe any of this type of shit, nothing is free out here ;) .
If any staff can test his services to confirm my words, if his services are valid you can ban my account .

The people I work with don't usually share information, especially with people like you. And need to block you from the moment of your first message in my thread, because you get into "insults". Before posting here, do some research on the topic and be decent and not a monkey

Top Bottom