I Need a method for buying e-gift cards with logins

Frankie Zima

Basic
Reaction score
Hey so somebody showed me where I can get different logins from various stores most of the logins have cards attached to them on file what’s going to be the best way for me to buy gift cards and using those Loggins. I was thinking something like Walmart pick an aged account login by any gift card and send it to an email address with the persons same last name as if it’s a gift .

Clarke

Basic
Reaction score
That actually is 1 of the way to actually receive the e-gift cards without needing further verification, and/or the order overall being cancelled.

Here another:

- Create a email in the Walmart Account Holders name.

- Login the compromised Walmart account

- Change Victims email to our receiving(Purchasing) email we've just created.

- Select E-Gift card of choice, under recipient choose (Yourself, For Me) which ever option it gives to directly purchase it for you.

*** By doing this it makes the order seem normal as could be. Just as your idea with sending to a email address whom belongs to a "Family" member, by utilizing the same last name. ***

Complete your order and wait the estimated time for your E-Gift card to arrive.

Arterius N7

Basic
Reaction score
That actually is 1 of the way to actually receive the e-gift cards without needing further verification, and/or the order overall being cancelled.

Here another:

- Create a email in the Walmart Account Holders name.

- Login the compromised Walmart account

- Change Victims email to our receiving(Purchasing) email we've just created.

- Select E-Gift card of choice, under recipient choose (Yourself, For Me) which ever option it gives to directly purchase it for you.

*** By doing this it makes the order seem normal as could be. Just as your idea with sending to a email address whom belongs to a "Family" member, by utilizing the same last name. ***

Complete your order and wait the estimated time for your E-Gift card to arrive.
For the compromised Walmart accounts you will need access to email or not?

Top Bottom