I Need Answers

ManowaRR

Basic
Reaction score
I want to know guys if you buy the MS 605 RX machine and by dumps + pins how can one go to a fancy store and buy expensive shoes if the card looks blank it doesn't have a logo it doesn't have numbers in the front so if I just go to a store and they asked questions or how does this method really go

Owl Stone

Basic
Reaction score
there are suppliers who sell cards with details u ask to have printed on them, u just swipe the dumps on the card looks legit,
or you can buy embossers your self and emboss the cards buy holograms etc all online

ManowaRR

Basic
Reaction score
there are suppliers who sell cards with details u ask to have printed on them, u just swipe the dumps on the card looks legit,
or you can buy embossers your self and emboss the cards buy holograms etc all online
Have you bought a dumps from legit sellers ? I also need blank card for ms605rx

Snoopgang

Basic
Reaction score
What the legit sites? I want to make sure i get it right the unicc, iprofit and mafia. I know there has to be something with dumps and pin

Top Bottom