I need Drop holders from NZ and Australia

Adamss

Active Carder
Reaction score
I need New Zealand/Australia drops for payment. Got lot of plays, send a message if you are down, plays include loading, Refund and App top up.

Read the post before texting me, % is 50 and 40 for some, pm for details and anything else

kralj

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I need New Zealand/Australia drops for payment. Got lot of plays, send a message if you are down, plays include loading, Refund and App top up.

Read the post before texting me, % is 50 and 40 for some, pm for details and anything else
Hi how are you I'm in Australia and interested int your offer DM me

Qfundzz11

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Drop your telegram I’ve got plenty of Australian burner accs warmed and also trusted customers

Mani_quinn

Carding Novice
Reaction score
In nz with banks ready to go pm me

Read the post before texting me, % is 50 and 40 for some, pm for details and anything elsi

XxNightOwlxX

Elite
Reaction score

Do you still need Australian Bank drops?

I'm from Australia have unlimited access to fullz which I can easily turn into fully functioning bank accounts.

Top Bottom