I need prepaid card loading method

Turklaza

Basic
Reaction score
If You are good at loading prepaid cards....asap or give me method of loadable prepaid cards
And how to load it for a token

Bobe Chego

Basic
Reaction score
If You are good at loading prepaid cards....asap or give me method of loadable prepaid cards
And how to load it for a token
Please do you know of vendors that sell prepaid card like Netspend, Rushcard etc

Reaction score
It's all about Moving.cash (Movo App).. you can move money from bank accounts to the movo account and then spin off individual prepaid Visa cards that can instantly be added to Google pay or Apple pay and you can do the same thing in reverse with pretty much an unlimited amount, and you can also use the same foolish from your drop to create the Mobile account so it all lines up just right

Jack L.

Basic
Reaction score
It's all about Moving.cash (Movo App).. you can move money from bank accounts to the movo account and then spin off individual prepaid Visa cards that can instantly be added to Google pay or Apple pay and you can do the same thing in reverse with pretty much an unlimited amount, and you can also use the same foolish from your drop to create the Mobile account so it all lines up just right
can you dm me i wanna know how this works

Diablonos

Basic
Reaction score
I got it's only usable in US atleast for the accounts. Almost the same with CashApp but loading other cards was the different and the App is only for Android higher than 5.0

grey_a

Basic
Reaction score
I got it's only usable in US atleast for the accounts. Almost the same with CashApp but loading other cards was the different and the App is only for Android higher than 5.0
Can I DM you for proper steps

Arterius N7

Basic
Reaction score
Can you message me info about this, I’m in the US & hopefully we can help each other

elprehack

Basic
Reaction score
hey bro i will like to know how i can move my money from MOVO please?

llww888

Basic
Reaction score
希望有人可以编辑出详细的付款MOVO教程了!供大家学习!谢谢

Top Bottom