I NEED VEDNORS FOR VERIZON

rujurist

Basic
Reaction score
I NEED RELIABLE VENDORS MAN THIS SHIT FRUSTRATING. HAD A ORDER CANCELLED BECAUSE VENDOR MADE MISTAKE ON UTILITY BILL AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BARCODE WITH DL SCAN. LITERALLY NEED A VENDOR WHO HAS FRONT/BACK SCANS OF DL. I CAN CREATE MY OWN UTILITY BILLS but VERIZON wants front and BACK of DL for credit approval. ANY IDEAS OR TIPS?

•Exo•

Basic
Reaction score
I have DL templates, all of them with bar-code too but you need to print it in plastic so you can bypass Verizon. pm me

Jimi Taro

Basic
Reaction score
I NEED RELIABLE VENDORS MAN THIS SHIT FRUSTRATING. HAD A ORDER CANCELLED BECAUSE VENDOR MADE MISTAKE ON UTILITY BILL AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BARCODE WITH DL SCAN. LITERALLY NEED A VENDOR WHO HAS FRONT/BACK SCANS OF DL. I CAN CREATE MY OWN UTILITY BILLS but VERIZON wants front and BACK of DL for credit approval. ANY IDEAS OR TIPS?
Message me

Lusten

Basic
Reaction score
Bro can we do a trade ? U can make me utility scan and I can refer u to a legit guy who does dl front and back he deals through escrow so no bucking I’m also trynna get my Verizon shipped

Top Bottom