i suck in carding

Exortist

Basic
Reaction score
Ok noob here, ive wasted a lot of good money on good cards and messed it up. something always triggers the security or the online shop needs more info to verify. So my next step, I'm good with face to face bull. How to card physically. can I just get some decent fullz and encode my own plastic? is it really that simple?

Warsome

Basic
Reaction score
Necessary stuff
-VPN
-SOCKS
-fresh CVV or Full
-cardable site
-drop

Way to work
Step 1-carders prepare their computer

For keep their IP hidden ,carder have the VPN connected and SOCKS applied.
Almost all carders clean browser history before any new work.
Because some gate payments verify this details carders set the time/date to match with the location of CVV holder .They also change the browser language. (if you living in Europe and you using an USA cvv ,make sure the time/date of the computer is USA time zone and language of browser is English) .After the computer correct set ,they are ready for next step.

Step 2-Usual a new email address and a Voip (virtual private phone number) are created

For this yahoo,hotmail or other e-mail hosting are used.To make it look more genuine, the details of CVV holder create a new e-mail address.It help if in the email address appear the name of the CVV holder.

Once the carder has the e-mail address and the Voip he moves to next step.

Step 3-order the desired product

All the sites which sell products are cardable site.Carders go to the web shop and select the product they intend to buy.When they choose the site where they want to card with CVV carders make sure it has shipping to an other address then billing address..Also the best sites are those which have next day shipping option.Add their desire product in the cart and click to check-out.The site will redirect to the payment page.Some sites will require to create a new account so the e-mail address which was created will be used to get a new account then continue with the check-out
- "Billing details" form will be fill up with the details with the CVV holder
- "Shipping details" form will be fill up with the details of the drop
If the CVV is alive carder should get a confirmation with "Transaction Approved".Usual almost all sites will send e-mail with the order details.Carder keep the Voip ready to receive call and they are ready to talk with the costumer care of the site.

Step 4-pickup product

If your transaction was approved then you will receive your product in the drop address you used.

Tips

For a successful online transaction carders try to have IP of the SOCKS as close as possible with the living area of the CVV holder.(if the address from CVV is in Detroit then pick a SOCKS for Detroit)

The area code of the Voip must be same as the CVV area.

Carders try to have their order placed in the evening time so the CVV holder chance to observe that someone used his card will decrease.You probably think now that is better then to do this when is late night in the area of the CVV holder but this not true.

Almost all site won't do any other verification is the billing and shipping address is same.You must know that some banks not allow third parties to access private information of their costumers,so if carders try to find BIN without address verification .If they got such BIN's they can use the drop address as billing address.

After carder placed the order they are prepare to receive a call from the site.They may call to confirm the order.It is possible that except from details from CVV (name,address.card details) the operator of the site to ask why request the shipping to an other address ,so have good answer to this question. "Is a gift for my ..... " may work but is not the best .Carders also use to tell that they moved in a new place recently and they didn't had time to go to the bank and change the billing address.

Hopefully i helped happy carding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAIDEN

Basic
Reaction score
You'll need an MSR+software with plastics and then dumps. send me your ICQ if you need any help.

Exortist

Basic
Reaction score
im trying to card a website www.bitmart.co.za its a local company that sells mining stuff. They have eft wire transfer, paypal, alfacoins, virtual card services and payfast.
im am lost here lol

mel1190

Basic
Reaction score
If you need any software let me know. I can get you :
Omni EMV writes track 2 on JCOP chips
smart card reader/writer with emv software for writing chip (201, 221 etc) emv smart cards.

Top Bottom