I'm looking for help to configure vpn + proxy for android.

trapper

Basic
Reaction score
I'm looking for help to configure vpn + proxy for android.

I'm using android for carding, I miss an extension that supports proxies like those offered by the premsocks website.
what is the best browser extension for android to support socks?

do you know good socks services for android?
thank you

Gibsan1a

Basic
Reaction score
I'm new also setting up like this...
Rooted the phone
Downloaded:
Proxy droid
Mozilla
Vpn
Skype for checking ccs

Creating emails and google voice once proxy is set up with proxydroid and Mozilla (easy searches)

Using non vbv bins only... more expensive but you'll know if the set up working..

Starting small on each card 50 first waiting a couple hours than trying 150....

Obvious regestration of sim not mine and used for a couple days than burn to new

If anyone sees this...and it helps lemme know...what ca. Be improved as well..

How are people maxing out their cards quicker?...also how long do people take with a single cc?

H

Gibsan1a

Basic
Reaction score
Use a bin checker online call the 1800 number on Skype the the cc details and it will tell you all the info.....I believe the method is still working...

trapper

Basic
Reaction score
I'm new also setting up like this...
Rooted the phone
Downloaded:
Proxy droid
Mozilla
Vpn
Skype for checking ccs

Creating emails and google voice once proxy is set up with proxydroid and Mozilla (easy searches)

Using non vbv bins only... more expensive but you'll know if the set up working..

Starting small on each card 50 first waiting a couple hours than trying 150....

Obvious regestration of sim not mine and used for a couple days than burn to new

If anyone sees this...and it helps lemme know...what ca. Be improved as well..

How are people maxing out their cards quicker?...also how long do people take with a single cc?

H
friend,proxy droid works in conjunction with a vpn? I'm trying carding mobile,we can exchange tips if you like .please contact me via private message on the forum, I'll send you my email.

Top Bottom