in store card help

Reaction score
i went in store carding today and when i swiped it didn't decline, it said call voice operator thats a lil weird to me and never happened. can someone give me a lil idea on what can be the problem pls?

im in ny an it was a visa on a gc?

82ooo

Basic
Reaction score
It happen often when bank is suspicious of transaction.

Reaction score
what should i do about it ? is the dumps dead at that point?
did u think by me pre checking it caused it.?

aurora

Basic
Reaction score
use it for parking meters, vending machienes, and fast food.

82ooo

Basic
Reaction score
It isnt always because you prechecked it, anyways security varies per bin and often per bank. Some will say please call for big amount and under a certain amount will work, others will for any amount, and some will for certain merchant categories but when you went to 5 star restaurant it worked for 1k!

Anargor

Basic
Reaction score
Call for Authorization.

Stop and ask for the card back; best thing would to do would be to pretend to call the bank while leaving.

playboicardi

The world won’t show you mercy when you need it
Premium
Reaction score
You say you use gift cards with no chip for your dumps... May I ask what kind of dumps do you encode to GCs?
Thanks
i went in store carding today and when i swiped it didn't decline, it said call voice operator thats a lil weird to me and never happened. can someone give me a lil idea on what can be the problem pls?

im in ny an it was a visa on a gc?

Msr605X

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Im thinking of using cash app cards. Lolwe all just gotta trial error but aye anyone wanna telegram no body invuted whos with the bs tryna scam kther scameers lol

Top Bottom