instore carding

Snukka

Basic
Reaction score
so, i finally started turning a decent profit through my ventures, enough where instead of just taking care of my family i have extra to invest. i recently decided to pick up in-store but as of now i only have an MSR and no other needed hardware, i have been rewritting prepaids and scraping off last 4 (no money made yet but only had 5 dumps to test out) after getting 5 turkeys, i am alittle discouraged, 1 was good but last 4 did not match. would you guys reccomend purchasing a pvc card printer and embosser to invest? would cost me about 1k. Will this turn a profit fast? i can build my own skimmer whenever i get the motivation but for now i just want to use dumps. if i make this investment will i loose out or make a good profit? i have 400 in so far and i have had 0% success (Actually it approved once for a $1.50 drink) did i just get a bad batch through a shitty vendor? or is it always like this?

im not some kid thinking he can do this, i work with a pro and i have alot of other $$ generating methods but most all i need is my skills, this is costing $$$

Old Sith

Basic
Reaction score
Probably just a bad batch, Some people make a good living doing instore. The choice is up to you if you want to invest. If you think the equipment will be of use then buy it. But if prepaids are working then use them.

I'll give you a tip with the prepaid's.

Go to home depot and buy this stuff I forget the name but its removes glue, marker, paint from stuff. It will remove all the numbers on the prepaid card. Then either use a embosser and redo the prepaid with the new numbers.

Or maybe try staples for the scratch on numbers and see if those work on the prepaids..

Dag-M

Basic
Reaction score
Prepaid cards (Green dot, Gift cards) is high risk. Best In my opinion would be to purchase the embosser off Ebay ($250), order some legit blanks from a vendor slacker or Pizza.

Snukka

Basic
Reaction score
Probably just a bad batch, Some people make a good living doing instore. The choice is up to you if you want to invest. If you think the equipment will be of use then buy it. But if prepaids are working then use them.

I'll give you a tip with the prepaid's.

Go to home depot and buy this stuff I forget the name but its removes glue, marker, paint from stuff. It will remove all the numbers on the prepaid card. Then either use a embosser and redo the prepaid with the new numbers.

Or maybe try staples for the scratch on numbers and see if those work on the prepaids..
if this exists, you are genius...

and as for the bad batch, im sure it was the guy that sold them to me, i think they were stales or something. i bought one from a vendor on here and it worked but they checked zip...

ill go check this out and post if there was any success.

also, do you mean goof-off? or goo-be-gone? or purple power degreaser?

now as for the embosser, does anybody here sell? all my money is taken out of paypal ASAP and put into LR so purchasing from a trusted vendor would be preferred.

also, anybody know who i could go to for an msrv009 or msr123? that is not from china or cost 1200 for just a read head and some 2gb flash storage?

Top Bottom