Is cloning dead in 2023? I'm stuck!

ovoens

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi, !'m from the UK and I have tried to clone my own debit card and Im very close to cashing out but still cant do it.

I bought the jcop J2A040, msr, omnikey, magstrip writing software, emv software (many of them). First I write t1 and t2 into the magstrip, delete jcop files and format the card with jcop english, then I change the atr with ATRTOOL 2.0, then I write the track 2 data with the emv software. I have tried all x2 versions i was able to find, every little change in the data I input into the software, visa, mastercard, credit, debit... Then I check the info in cardpeek and everything seems ok every time bot then I go to the atm and try to cashout. I insert the card, enter the pin, select the amount and IT LITERALLY SAYS "PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR MONEY" or something like that, then after 5 seconds it says there was an unknown error bla bla

There's all this people showing videos of them cashing out and I cant manage to do it.
I need help and I promise to give away my first cashouts to whoever helps me cashout. My tele is @ ovoens
I have been scammed 3 times already and I just want honest people to help me cashout, I have tried to cashout at least 15 minesmany times IM NOT JOKING: I WILL give you my first cashouts.

Thank you

spun

“sauce ain’t real don’t waste your money”
Premium
Reaction score
Hi, !'m from the UK and I have tried to clone my own debit card and Im very close to cashing out but still cant do it.

I bought the jcop J2A040, msr, omnikey, magstrip writing software, emv software (many of them). First I write t1 and t2 into the magstrip, delete jcop files and format the card with jcop english, then I change the atr with ATRTOOL 2.0, then I write the track 2 data with the emv software. I have tried all x2 versions i was able to find, every little change in the data I input into the software, visa, mastercard, credit, debit... Then I check the info in cardpeek and everything seems ok every time bot then I go to the atm and try to cashout. I insert the card, enter the pin, select the amount and IT LITERALLY SAYS "PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR MONEY" or something like that, then after 5 seconds it says there was an unknown error bla bla

There's all this people showing videos of them cashing out and I cant manage to do it.
I need help and I promise to give away my first cashouts to whoever helps me cashout. My tele is @ ovoens
I have been scammed 3 times already and I just want honest people to help me cashout, I have tried to cashout at least 15 minesmany times IM NOT JOKING: I WILL give you my first cashouts.

Thank you

knxtxx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Jestem w tej samej sytuacji. Nie mogę też ,
sr605x.

It's a bit expensive, but I prefer to work in the field.

Is it easier to card online or clone and withdraw?

what is it with this software? Of course, I won't pay anyone for anything, but I expect a difficult configuration

I live in Poland if that changes anything

knxtxx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
x2 software a software devloped by devlopers u need it to write and burn info on a blank.
So I can order MSR605x 1000%? Were you able to use cloned cards? I would like to play with you, but I don't have a device and I heard somewhere that it's fake...

I'm new to carding and I see that there are plenty of scammers and spam on the forums - I like and reply to the post and I still can't see the hidden content...

but I like yours the most, I would like to create a discussion with you here so that the information is for us and not via telegram

5!

TomBrownJm

Carding Novice
Reaction score
cap lol i can help u cashout text me on telegram ill show u proof all u need is regular x2 - topklol (telegram)
No need most people say hey I will help you then you hit them they want money by either selling or paying for tutorial.
If you want to help share info here why need to contact you on telegram.
I have most IST files, I also have ATR Tool free and Paid version. Paid version only work on one pc if transferred would
need to be registered again. Most stuff I have but haven't get results in cashing as yet.

I don't sell if you guys need anything I can give you free no need to contact me on telegram I share here.

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
So I can order MSR605x 1000%? Were you able to use cloned cards? I would like to play with you, but I don't have a device and I heard somewhere that it's fake...

I'm new to carding and I see that there are plenty of scammers and spam on the forums - I like and reply to the post and I still can't see the hidden content...

but I like yours the most, I would like to create a discussion with you here so that the information is for us and not via telegram

5!
inbox me bro

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
sr605x.

It's a bit expensive, but I prefer to work in the field.

Is it easier to card online or clone and withdraw?

what is it with this software? Of course, I won't pay anyone for anything, but I expect a difficult configuration

I live in Poland if that changes anything
You have a way better chance cashing out by trying something else entirely. People have done it, but 99.9999% of people who say they've done it are lying though thier teeth. Unless you know of an atm that doesn't take chip cards, it's not gonna happen. Sorry to break it to you...

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score

Thank you
Ok bro, those videos of people 'cashing out' at atms with the white cards, are people cashing out thier own atm cards that they cloned, and shooting a video to make people think that they can clone cards. The only way to clone a card is to have the physical card....and if you have the physical card, then what's the point?

Don't believe the videos, screenshots, VOUCHES or lines of bullshit that you see coming from people in places like this, YouTube, telegram, discord, whatsapp, or any other platform full of criminals.
98 out of 100 people here are either too lazy or too stupid to figure out how to do any of this shit for real, so they "sell methods", offer free methods, or say they'll do cashapp transfers, where you send them $10 and you get $100 back. Ask yourself why anyone would offer that service, instead of just doing it themselves?? No one gives a shit about anyone but themselves, and no one is gonna reach out to you on Telegram offering to partner up with someone they picked at random...it just doesn't happen....

So, there's no such thing as easy $ unless you lve put in the work and fine tuned your trade, so pick ONE THING, and find out everything that you can about it, and do your own research, or youre gonna keep getting scammed. Everyone has tk start somewhere, and getting scammed in the beginning is a crucial lesson that teaches you all the things I just said in this post. And some people who read this are still gonna keep chasing cloned cards and easy money.

But I hope that some who read this take it seriously, and save themselves some time,$ and dignity.

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
emvchipso.com
Everyone know what is chipso.
Too many haters in the game.

iwantdollars

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey!!

Im from France and you can cashout ATM. Scratching the chip to use magstrip doesnt work anymore, you need real software (not x2 or rmvfouundry). You can get dumps from vendors on the forums (ALWAYS USE ESCROW) and automated sites like bigfat, briansclub, rescator... The only software that works in 2023 is atrtool2.0, jcopenglish, cardpeek, @realsaturn software, magcard, bp-tools.
We can collab, contact me on telegram @bigb11 (I won't sell you anything, dont trust anyone that contacts you to sell you stuff)

james946

Carding Novice
Reaction score
The only software that works in 2023 is atrtool2.0, jcopenglish, cardpeek, @realsaturn software, magcard, bp-tools.
OMG bro thank you so much. This is exactly what I needed to cashout. Im finally making money. I was desperate 🙏🙏🙏

Joe55

Basic
Reaction score

Thank you
Kindly Hit me on Tele . ima walk you trough till ur first cashout .
@nellmrk
Thank You

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
Highly unlikely to connect virtually its incompatibale and can not be connected and this is for security (restrict access) when connected. reason not allowing the soft to be transferred/stolen

Last edited:
Top Bottom