Is cloning dead in 2023? I'm stuck!

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
write cards for us using USB over Network to show us that Chipso is the boss software..
And if you are the real tombrown old days you know that i was verified for emv in kurupt and infraud old days. Years ago.

Aria

Carding Novice
Reaction score
same problem here.Can somebody help or guide?,
thanks

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
anyone have an y actual cashout to report? Im not talking about someone trying to sell thier bogus shit, I mean somone that was struggling weith it, then listened to one of these clowns, and then had success??

edyedyi

Basic
Reaction score
man try first to clone your credit card to see if works,with soccorio sowftware,then need to install skimmer to ATM,dump online most of them it°s scam,dump+pin no one sells them,i know now in USA works to cashout from benefit card,i have 2 friend which made 150k at month,they install skimmer end clone the card by himself

don1212

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i buy the pack for 600$ from the real emv i got the arttool 6.1.3 the x2 2.9 software the isttool 6.1.3 and all this free stuff but when i clone the card the atm red the chip but wont cash me out pls help me im from german

sonnyl26

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi, !'m from the UK and I have tried to clone my own debit card and Im very close to cashing out but still cant do it.

I bought the jcop J2A040, msr, omnikey, magstrip writing software, emv software (many of them). First I write t1 and t2 into the magstrip, delete jcop files and format the card with jcop english, then I change the atr with ATRTOOL 2.0, then I write the track 2 data with the emv software. I have tried all x2 versions i was able to find, every little change in the data I input into the software, visa, mastercard, credit, debit... Then I check the info in cardpeek and everything seems ok every time bot then I go to the atm and try to cashout. I insert the card, enter the pin, select the amount and IT LITERALLY SAYS "PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR MONEY" or something like that, then after 5 seconds it says there was an unknown error bla bla

There's all this people showing videos of them cashing out and I cant manage to do it.
I need help and I promise to give away my first cashouts to whoever helps me cashout. My tele is @ ovoens
I have been scammed 3 times already and I just want honest people to help me cashout, I have tried to cashout at least 15 minesmany times IM NOT JOKING: I WILL give you my first cashouts.

Thank you
Yo bro I'm from UK as well trying to get into cc cloning and cashing out at ATM's. Just wondered if you've had any success since you made this post. As I'm seeing a lot of people saying how cloning is dead and just wanted to know weather to start looking into any other methods.

Top Bottom