Is it possible to buy gift cards with bought CC's from shops?

Raistan

Basic
Reaction score
As far as I understand, if I buy a credit card (I'm willing to buy an AMEX) and it's valid, then I'm able to use it normally on almost all sites, and buy gift cards using that specific card without any trouble? is my understanding right? please correct me if I'm wrong.

Raistan

Basic
Reaction score
I'm hoping to buy a 30$ AMEX then be able to buy like a 100$ gift card that way I profit 70$.

Veze Xxx

Basic
Reaction score
The chances are very slim to purchase a giftcard with a CC but you can try G2A, its a mobile app, you should be lucky if you play your game well. I tried it a couple of times and it worked. One thing you should note is, you can't card giftcard from this app more than once on a particular device, so if you successful the 1st time, download the app on another device ( I used my pal's phone) the 2nd time and swing another card.

Raistan

Basic
Reaction score
The chances are very slim to purchase a giftcard with a CC but you can try G2A, its a mobile app, you should be lucky if you play your game well. I tried it a couple of times and it worked. One thing you should note is, you can't card giftcard from this app more than once on a particular device, so if you successful the 1st time, download the app on another device ( I used my pal's phone) the 2nd time and swing another card.
Does the type of the cc change the chances? I've heard American Express cards are way better on such stuff. I just don't get it, these are supposed to be sold as private information credit cards so how would websites know they're unauthorized

Top Bottom