is this a good method?

Azzam

Basic
Reaction score
if i buy fullz or atleast cc/name/dob etc. and make a paypal surrounding that person/cc (using rdp, socks5, vpn and vm, also probably an emulator for paypal) and then buy bitcoin directly from a person (not coinbase or virwox or whatever) would this work? What other hoops would I need to jump through? If the advice you give me is helpful i'll give ya some btc! :D Thanks.

Basically skip all the buying a gift card and just using the cc directly to buy btc. Good idea? Bad idea?

Azzam

Basic
Reaction score
Also, it would probably help if I used a mac address spoofer, but is there any other security measures I should use? should I use cc or debit??

Azzam

Basic
Reaction score
pointless but if you have the time, go ahead.. there is no right or wrong way to buy btc..
I would profit from it tho, so how is it pointless? If i buy like 200$ worth of btc with a cc that I buy for like $40 or something.

Rocco

Basic
Reaction score
if i buy fullz or atleast cc/name/dob etc. and make a paypal surrounding that person/cc (using rdp, socks5, vpn and vm, also probably an emulator for paypal) and then buy bitcoin directly from a person (not coinbase or virwox or whatever) would this work? What other hoops would I need to jump through? If the advice you give me is helpful i'll give ya some btc! :D Thanks.

Basically skip all the buying a gift card and just using the cc directly to buy btc. Good idea? Bad idea?
Bad idea man PayPal has long been seen as one of the most difficult and inconvenient methods for purchasing btc with your money, not to mention there is no guarantee whatsoever that the fullz you wanna use to create the paypal account hasn't already been linked to the real owners PP account which is a big red flag on your side so it's really pointless because it would hardly ever work out. I suggest you go another direction buddy. Good luck & cheers

Top Bottom