Black List iSTASH.VIP SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
apeclub owner first scammed sellers on their ccshop, and opened a new shop named istash, he sold me this shop for $7000 and after 1 month he has gained back the access of apeclub, so basically he scammed apeclub's user, apeclub's sellers and me who purchased the shop from him, and the same owner has now opened a new shop named istash.vip istash.cc, so now his plan is to do same thing with their users and sellers, do not trust this shop its a complete scam shop, all these fake vouches on his channel is posted from the account which he messaged me for the apeclub script update. i have many more proofs

@CrdPro @Will Smith @antisocial

1701928666866.png

1701928415515.png
1701928613572.png
1701928292493.png
1701928685708.png

istash

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
That's not even iStash...that's your own website (i guess) that as i can see you got hacked. Why report our shop for your own problems. Doesn't make sense!

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
That's not even iStash...that's your own website (i guess) that as i can see you got hacked. Why report our shop for your own problems. Doesn't make sense!
I have sent proofs to admin that you are the one that you are the only one who owned apeclub and this trash cvv shop again

istash

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
I have sent proofs to admin that you are the one that you are the only one who owned apeclub and this trash cvv shop again
You can send proofs here too so we all can see.

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
Having considered all the evidence and analyzed the information, I can make the following judgment. The claim is upheld.
istash is banned.
You have one week to appeal the decision. You can do this from the technical account of the forum.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom