Market [KFCCLUB] > BEST CVV SHOP, HIGH QUALITY, DAILY UPDATE, FAST SUPPORT AUTO CHECK & REFUND !

Dduss2

Basic
Reaction score
Username: z7loads25

i will test and leave my review

Luhj1998

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Bro my login is no longer working, it keeps saying invalid credentials

kfcclub

Seller
Reaction score
🍗 UPDATED NEW USA BASE CVV 🍗

0910_US_DOB_UA_PHONE_ADDRESS_IP_EMAIL_ZIP_MMN_SSN
Info: NUMBER, EXP DATE, CVV2, NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE, PHONE, SSN, DOB, MMN, IP, USER AGENT, EMAIL
Type : NO REFUNDABLE
Valid rate : 90%

0910_US_UA_IP_ZIP_DOB_EMAIL_ADDRESS_PHONE
Info: NUMBER, EXP DATE, CVV2, NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE, PHONE, DOB, IP, USER AGENT, EMAIL
Type : REFUNDABLE 5 MINUTES CHECK
Valid rate : 85%

0910_US_ZIP_DOB_PHONE_ADDRESS_EMAIL_UA_IP
Info: NUMBER, EXP DATE, CVV2, NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE, PHONE, DOB, IP, USER AGENT, EMAIL

0910_US_PHONE_ADDRESS_ZIP_UA_DOB_IP_EMAIL

0910_US_EMAIL_UA_PHONE_ZIP_ADDRESS_IP_DOB

0910_US_DOB_IP_UA_PHONE_ADDRESS_EMAIL_ZIP

Price? 13$-18$

Before making any purchase, please read the following rules and instructions carefully to make sure you have a smooth and enjoyable experience.

Replacement Policy:

• Non-refundable: If the card type is “Non-refundable”, you cannot request a refund or replacement because these are fresh cards.
  • Refundable 5 Minute Check: If the card type is “Refundable 5 Minute Check”, you have a 5-minute to check the card. If the card is older than 5 minutes, it will not be able to be checked (TIME OVER).
    Note:

• If the card status is “Approved” after checking, you cannot request a refund or replacement.
    • If the card status is “Declined” after checking, your funds will be automatically refunded.
    • If the card status is “Time Over” you cannot checking and you cannot request a refund or replacement.

Checker Information:

• This feature is free of charge, so you will never be charged for it.

Important Warning: Cheating in Refunds Leads to Account Suspension!!!

The material database that we sell is 100% original from SPAMMING PHISHING so We can't control invalid cards or dead cards.
    and if you buy invalid cards or dead cards will be automatically refunded.
    !! We do not cooperate with other sellers/suppliers, our products are Legit and not duplicated on other webshops !!

I really respect and appreciate the Customer.
    We are welcome for any input, criticism and suggestions, just contact me !

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    USE ONLY THIS DOMAIN:

WEB LINK:
    kfcclub.cm
    kfcclub.mx

TOR LINK:
    kfcclub4mund3iyqvhr4cveezbertb57qjeqtsn2o6dce6ozfvfquuqd.onion

TELEGRAM GROUP:
    https://t.me/kentuckycard

NOTE: DON'T USE ANY OTHER DOMAIN THAN LISTED ABOVE.

HAPPY SHOPPING CRISPY CARDS

Last edited:

kfcclub

Seller
Reaction score

0911_US_UA_DOB_PHONE_EMAIL_ZIP_ADDRESS_IP

0911_US_PHONE_EMAIL_IP_ZIP_ADDRESS_DOB_UA

0911_US_DOB_IP_ADDRESS_ZIP_EMAIL_PHONE_UA

0911_US_ZIP_EMAIL_UA_ADDRESS_PHONE_DOB_IP

0911_US_IP_UA_ZIP_PHONE_DOB_EMAIL_ADDRESS

Price? 13$-18$

Before making any purchase, please read the following rules and instructions carefully to make sure you have a smooth and enjoyable experience.

Replacement Policy:

• Non-refundable: If the card type is “Non-refundable”, you cannot request a refund or replacement because these are fresh cards.
  • Refundable 5 Minute Check: If the card type is “Refundable 5 Minute Check”, you have a 5-minute to check the card. If the card is older than 5 minutes, it will not be able to be checked (TIME OVER).
    Note:

• If the card status is “Approved” after checking, you cannot request a refund or replacement.
    • If the card status is “Declined” after checking, your funds will be automatically refunded.
    • If the card status is “Time Over” you cannot checking and you cannot request a refund or replacement.

Checker Information:

The material database that we sell is 100% original from SPAMMING PHISHING so We can't control invalid cards or dead cards.
    !! We do not cooperate with other sellers/suppliers, our products are Legit and not duplicated on other webshops !!

USE ONLY THIS DOMAIN:

WEB LINK:
    kfcclub.cm
    kfcclub.mx

TOR LINK:

TELEGRAM GROUP:

Last edited:

Oblockmoee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I was trying to get the free promotion but it wasn’t working, my username is Oblockmoee. I would love to try this plz

HELLO, KFC CLUB HERE !

Join Our Telegram Channel & Get a $13 Coupon!

Hello everyone! We’re excited to announce a special promotion for our community members. By simply joining our Telegram channel, you’ll receive a $13 coupon that you can use for any of our CVV’s!

How to Participate?

1. Click on this link to join our Telegram channel.
  2. Once you’ve joined, send a message saying “Joined from Promotion” to the channel.
  3. Our team will send you the $13 coupon code within 24 hours!

How to Redeem Your $13 Coupon:

1. Visit the Redemption Page: Head over to https://kfcclub.cm/#/deposit.
  2. Select the Payment Option: Out of the available choices of “bitcoin”, “litecoin”, and “gift card”, choose “gift card”.
  3. Enter Your Code: Input the gift card code that you received from our team on Telegram.
  4. Instant Credit: the funds will be automatically added to your account.

Benefits of Joining Our Telegram Channel:

• 🚀 Exclusive Updates: Be the first to know about our CVV’s.
  • 🌟 Special Promotions: Enjoy exclusive discounts and offers only available to our Telegram members.
  • 📢 Direct Communication: Engage with our team and other community members. Share your feedback, ask questions, and more!

Terms and Conditions:

1. The $13 coupon is valid for a single use only.
  2. Only one coupon will be provided per user.
  3. Misuse or spamming in the Telegram channel may result in a ban and invalidation of the coupon.
  4. The promotion is valid until 10 Sept 2023, so hurry and join now!
Thank you for your support and being part of our growing community. We look forward to seeing you on Telegram!

kfcclub

Seller
Reaction score

0912_US_UA_ZIP_DOB_IP_ADDRESS_PHONE_EMAIL

0912_US_IP_EMAIL_ZIP_PHONE_ADDRESS_UA_DOB

0912_US_PHONE_ADDRESS_DOB_EMAIL_UA_IP_ZIP

0912_US_DOB_UA_IP_PHONE_EMAIL_ZIP_ADDRESS

0912_US_ZIP_PHONE_UA_ADDRESS_DOB_IP_EMAIL

0912_US_EMAIL_ZIP_PHONE_UA_DOB_ADDRESS_IP

Price? 13$-18$

Replacement Policy:

Note:

Checker Information:

USE ONLY THIS DOMAIN:

WEB LINK:
    kfcclub.cm
    kfcclub.mx

TOR LINK:

TELEGRAM GROUP:

Top Bottom