CLAIM Lincoln : 350$ claim https://t.me/lincolnsup

CheapTravels

Discounted travel deals upto 60%
Elite
Reaction score
Well here it is another arbitration against this very smart scammer in the forum. I paid 300$ for his group yet never received anything apart from his excuses and lies. Here is a screenshot of the chat from months ago and I am in his telegram group as well which is dead af and if asked all of those members will for sure report him. You can't promote to sell something and not provide it or show one good vouch against 100's scam claims.

@CrdPro
@Lincoln
@ncondamove

Attachments

• IMG_5655.jpeg
    IMG_5655.jpeg
    859.4 KB · Views: 4

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
After learning, now you want a refund?
Why don’t you also say that there is a new group because the only admin account of old group which was the telegram account @lincoln_cnd was deleted/banned by telegram.
We have created new group and cloud server will be upgraded today with a better software and more content.
It is not fair to have access to something and then claim a refund by pretending to not see the issues above our team control.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
I know you are instigated by Hushpupi to all claim a refund but you cannot receive a product/service use it then ask for a refund. I am fast to refund when I fail to provide value but if you have a value in exchange and can sense a good intent, then it becomes dishonest to claim a refund but it belongs to the judges to decide

Hushpupi

Active Carder
Reaction score
I know you are instigated by Hushpupi to all claim a refund but you cannot receive a product/service use it then ask for a refund. I am fast to refund when I fail to provide value but if you have a value in exchange and can sense a good intent, then it becomes dishonest to claim a refund but it belongs to the judges to decide
looool what service? I didn't even get what I paid for, you've got to be kidding, I have all the proof.
if we listen to you it's a conspiracy against you honest and kind trainer lol... for a few hundred dollars, you're pitiful

CheapTravels

Elite
Reaction score
After learning, now you want a refund?
Why don’t you also say that there is a new group because the only admin account of old group which was the telegram account @lincoln_cnd was deleted/banned by telegram.
We have created new group and cloud server will be upgraded today with a better software and more content.
It is not fair to have access to something and then claim a refund by pretending to not see the issues above our team control.
Does the screenshot shows that you sent me something ? That was 2 months ago and I stopped asking because there was no point . What group? Did you told bout this group in Mlng tg group? I have access to nothing at all except the tg group which is dead anyway, only if you could change the privacy of the group then I can show to everyone what the group is even like.
@CrdPro

CheapTravels

Elite
Reaction score
There was no product or service to receive and use at the first place.

Top Bottom