List of usa auto non vbv cvvs

sctkennedy1

Basic
Reaction score
He sold me home depot bin but you cant find it no where because the bin is very rare which he didn't tell me he just took my cash and gave me the rarest bin that he knew i wasn't gonna be able to find not even my best plugs can find the bin

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
He sold me home depot bin but you cant find it no where because the bin is very rare which he didn't tell me he just took my cash and gave me the rarest bin that he knew i wasn't gonna be able to find not even my best plugs can find the bin
if you can't find a bin whose fault is that? only you seem to be complaining no one else is

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
please stop with your crying. you paid for a premium working bin that you could not find in your shop or shops and that isn't my fault. over 50 clients served on this forum and you are the only one crying. on a better note bin lists have been updated and we are taking orders...happy carding

sctkennedy1

Basic
Reaction score
please stop with your crying. you paid for a premium working bin that you could not find in your shop or shops and that isn't my fault. over 50 clients served on this forum and you are the only one crying. on a better note bin lists have been updated and we are taking orders...happy carding
So you got an actual bin I can find for Home Depot? How I’m crying bro I ain’t crying about nothing I just gave you feedback you should of told me the bin was hard to find before I bought it you knew it wasn’t gonna be easy. You just wanted to take my cheese

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
are you slow? a bin being hard to find is subjective. a shop JOHN might use PETER will not. any carder from junior to senior will know that! why is it in ALLLLLLL of customers served you are the only one crying? customers spent hundreds on apple bins, Samsung bins but no issues smh lol. get a life or better yet get a job

sctkennedy1

Basic
Reaction score
are you slow? a bin being hard to find is subjective. a shop JOHN might use PETER will not. any carder from junior to senior will know that! why is it in ALLLLLLL of customers served you are the only one crying? customers spent hundreds on apple bins, Samsung bins but no issues smh lol. get a life or better yet get a job
Look how you talk you can’t even take feedback my nigga without crying I still have yet to find that bin. You full of shit bro I don’t recommend anybody spend they cash with this clown he charged me $80 for a rare as bin that chance are slim to non of finding and didn’t even mention that to me. He just want to steal ya cash run from this seller. He gone scam you!!! Where is all these customers you speak of? I know dudes who give out the bins with working apple/ google pay bin for $30 bucks you charge $80 just for the bins

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
service is up and running. bin list is updated and bins are moving. message on telegram

Top Bottom