LocalBitcoins Scam

MrTvins

Basic
Reaction score
STEP 1:
Go to LocalBitcoins and register for an account. Use VPN/SOCKS5 and a buner phone to confirm
identiy. If you don't have one, I suggest Pinger!

STEP 2:
Find a user that is selling in cash deposit. I can't really be specific on this since it varies so much
depending on the country. However, try to look for a 7/11, deposit or something like that. Bank
deposits could work well too..

STEP 3:
Make an escrow (try keeping it low, below 50 usd) and contact seller for deposit instructions. Most
sellers will ask for you to send a picture or scan of the receipt in order to validate your deposit.

STEP 4:
Search in google for recepits of ur bank/stre/etc Open up PHOTOSHOP and modify account
numbers to match the seller's info. Modify dates, quantities, etc.

STEP 5:
Send over your receipt and keep your fingers crossed. In a matter of minutes you may get ur btc
ENJOY!
It is important to mention that some localbitcoins sellers check their online banking account. There
is an alternative to this.It can be helpful to do this at night time, you can always say, I dunno maybe
the money didn't go thorough until tomorrow. If the seller checks the account and sees no money he
will ask you for more info. You can send a keylogger/rat encpripted in the receipt and when he
checks the account u will have pwd..

ASMR F

Basic
Reaction score
new lbc wont work,am experience with lbc,it will only work with an account that has good trade volume,100% feedback from trade partners

Maxicom

Elite
Reaction score
STEP 1:
Go to LocalBitcoins and register for an account. Use VPN/SOCKS5 and a buner phone to confirm
identiy. If you don't have one, I suggest Pinger!

STEP 2:
Find a user that is selling in cash deposit. I can't really be specific on this since it varies so much
depending on the country. However, try to look for a 7/11, deposit or something like that. Bank
deposits could work well too..

STEP 3:
Make an escrow (try keeping it low, below 50 usd) and contact seller for deposit instructions. Most
sellers will ask for you to send a picture or scan of the receipt in order to validate your deposit.

STEP 4:
Search in google for recepits of ur bank/stre/etc Open up PHOTOSHOP and modify account
numbers to match the seller's info. Modify dates, quantities, etc.

STEP 5:
Send over your receipt and keep your fingers crossed. In a matter of minutes you may get ur btc
ENJOY!
It is important to mention that some localbitcoins sellers check their online banking account. There
is an alternative to this.It can be helpful to do this at night time, you can always say, I dunno maybe
the money didn't go thorough until tomorrow. If the seller checks the account and sees no money he
will ask you for more info. You can send a keylogger/rat encpripted in the receipt and when he
checks the account u will have pwd..
Bitches like you are like nothing probably from indian sitting ina will room of guys trying ripping people of

Top Bottom