Looking for a partner to help

DogNight404

Basic
Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a partner that will teach me how to make money. Carding/PP cashing out or other was of doing things. I have quite a lot of knowledge, over the years i've read a lot about cashing out and carding, but practically i need someone who will teach me something that actually works in reality and not only hypothetically. I am willing to share 50-50 of profits for the first month of working with you, therefore i will be your worker - i will gain knowledge and you will earn through me without doing stuff yourself. I'm not looking for buying blindly some methods or techniques, instead i am looking for experienced person who can be my mentor and we can work as mentioned above. I'm ready for offers and willing to work.

Nikolay00

Basic
Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a partner that will teach me how to make money. Carding/PP cashing out or other was of doing things. I have quite a lot of knowledge, over the years i've read a lot about cashing out and carding, but practically i need someone who will teach me something that actually works in reality and not only hypothetically. I am willing to share 50-50 of profits for the first month of working with you, therefore i will be your worker - i will gain knowledge and you will earn through me without doing stuff yourself. I'm not looking for buying blindly some methods or techniques, instead i am looking for experienced person who can be my mentor and we can work as mentioned above. I'm ready for offers and willing to work.
Contact me

Atlantka

Basic
Reaction score
may be you can looking for teacher , i learing swipe (shoping) myself

alex i

Basic
Reaction score
Holla me

Top Bottom