Looking for BINs for hitting crypto

Balaclava009

Basic
Reaction score
I'd appreciate knowing your best BINs for hitting crypto.
I don't have much useful knowledge to share in return but if you help me out I'll share my experience here.
Thanks.

freedompirate

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I wish it was that easy lol. Your best bet would be carding eCodes from shopify stores and selling those on Bitify for crypto. Or just card physical goods, resell for cash, deposit to a bitcoin ATM.

Carding exchanges you're just going to waste money and time most likely

Balaclava009

Basic
Reaction score
there are some crypto sites to buy without KYC but nobody is gonna gives you for free here..
non KYC exchanges are easy to find, I was just wondering if it was possible to card them without triggering 3d secure

Balaclava009

Basic
Reaction score
I wish it was that easy lol. Your best bet would be carding eCodes from shopify stores and selling those on Bitify for crypto. Or just card physical goods, resell for cash, deposit to a bitcoin ATM.

Carding exchanges you're just going to waste money and time most likely
So you're saying Shopify stores are still cardable with some specific BINs? In that case why not just card my own store?

freedompirate

Carding Novice
Reaction score
So you're saying Shopify stores are still cardable with some specific BINs? In that case why not just card my own store?
I hit shopify stores every day. You can definitely card your own stores. The issue is it takes a lot of setup. You want to age the store a bit, maybe run some prepaids through for a week or 2 so you have clean transactions.

For me I prefer just buying a card and hitting someone else's store. Takes 5 minutes to get a $300-$500 lick

Balaclava009

Basic
Reaction score
I hit shopify stores every day. You can definitely card your own stores. The issue is it takes a lot of setup. You want to age the store a bit, maybe run some prepaids through for a week or 2 so you have clean transactions.

For me I prefer just buying a card and hitting someone else's store. Takes 5 minutes to get a $300-$500 lick
Thanks.
Someone told me you must wait 1 week to cash out from your own Shopify account so it would get charged back by then

Top Bottom