Search Looking for partners for specialized cashout methods ($5,000+ per week)

WhiteRokie

Premium
Reaction score
We are a small team looking for expansion and trying to find loyal partners. Our goal is to find serious folks who are able to provide verified accounts which our team can load with funds. We are US-based and need USA accounts. We also need runners who can pickup goods and supply information.

Our group is fully prepared for the upcoming tax season with all of the latest methods. Currently we are hitting aged Stripe and credit union accounts. If you are a hard worker and want to make good money, then consider working with us. We can guarantee that you will see some successful results within a short time. By working with the experts on our team, we will assess your skills and learn how to combine them with our efforts. This will maximize the profit for all of us over time 💰

Although we are new to this community, we have been active for years. If anyone needs proof that we are serious, send us a PM on Telegram. Our contact information can be found below

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Telegram: @WhiteRokie

t.me/whiterokie

WhiteRokie

Premium
Reaction score
IMG_2611.jpg

As mentioned, once you start work with us, we will assess your skills and find ways to combine them with our efforts. We are always trying to maximize the profits for everyone involved

If you are interested in collaborating with us, send a PM on Telegram:

Telegram: @WhiteRokie

t.me/whiterokie

WhiteRokie

Premium
Reaction score
2024-02-12 19.44.45.jpg

We are currently setting up Quickbooks accounts and cashing them out one-by-one. This is highly profitable at the moment 💰

If you have a QB account or want to become a loader on our team, send us a message via telegram 📲

t.me/whiterokie

Top Bottom