Search Looking for runners/drops/workers in US

jackkvn

Premium
Reaction score
Hello

I have a team that can submit orders for a daily average package for in-store pickup ($2000-$6000)

Orders are made fresh , so there is no risk of arrest.

Apple Store - Any store

Depending on our agreement and your location, we can provide you with 2 to 8 orders per day, sometimes more.

Telegram : jvdjobs

Last edited:

jackkvn

Premium
Reaction score
Few spots left , hurry up. Work will be assigned to you on daily basis depending on how fast you are and your current location.

Crissan01

Supreme
Reaction score
Can you give me a rundown for dummies ? Might be interested

longrun53

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello

I have a team that can submit orders for a daily average package for in-store pickup ($2000-$4000)

Orders are accepted fresh (30 minutes before receipt), so there is no risk of arrest.

Apple Store and BestBuy - ANYWHERE

Depending on our agreement and your location, we can provide you with 2 to 8 orders per day, sometimes more.

Telegram : @jvdjobs
won’t let me contact you on tele hit me up i’m in the US good business only @prosoverhoes134

jojo001

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello

I have a team that can submit orders for a daily average package for in-store pickup ($2000-$4000)

Orders are accepted fresh (30 minutes before receipt), so there is no risk of arrest.

Apple Store and BestBuy - ANYWHERE

Telegram : @jvdjobs
I can't hit you up. You hit me up please here: https://t.me/Asad_Money123

Top Bottom