looking for skrill worldremit or paypal transfer

zzzTEHAzzz

Basic
Reaction score
If you are a real vendor and can do either western union skrill paypal or world remit transfer without asking for upfront payment then contact me then we can work and make the cash together.

Hawk

Basic
Reaction score
Have you ever found anyone? I am looking for someone
You and everyone else...let me give ya a little bit of advice...they don’t exist.
sure there are plenty of us that can card all of the above platforms, but be at least a little smart, use your head and put two and two together or youll get eaten alive; IF SOMEONE CAN CARD WU SKRILL PAYPAL ETC FOR 1k-3k THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY GIVE YOU THE MONEY FOR A QUARTER OF THE GODDAMN EARNINGS??
There’s so much of this out there and so many people continue to give these dudes money chasing a dream rather than spending the time it takes to fuckin read and learn themselves. Tighten up, treat everyone like a Fed or your worst enemy, research, and you might make it bros.

_tiktot_

Basic
Reaction score
No WU carder..... You can do all these yourself..... Especially Worldremit and others..... Guyz are greedy, selfish and stingy...
Instead of you guyz to get Tut and do it yourself, you lazy to acquired but looking for easy fund....

ryadpro

Basic
Reaction score
No WU carder..... You can do all these yourself..... Especially Worldremit and others..... Guyz are greedy, selfish and stingy...
Instead of you guyz to get Tut and do it yourself, you lazy to acquired but looking for easy fund....
you mean you can card worldremit or other how do you do that please can you help

Hawk

Basic
Reaction score
you mean you can card worldremit or other how do you do that please can you help
You obv didn’t take away anything from the lecture bro lol
you’re standing in a pool full of sharks asking for help that’s why you noobs keep getting burned. Crack a site open without pictures that look pretty but instead good info and read that shit.

_tiktot_

Basic
Reaction score
You and everyone else...let me give ya a little bit of advice...they don’t exist.
sure there are plenty of us that can card all of the above platforms, but be at least a little smart, use your head and put two and two together or youll get eaten alive; IF SOMEONE CAN CARD WU SKRILL PAYPAL ETC FOR 1k-3k THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY GIVE YOU THE MONEY FOR A QUARTER OF THE GODDAMN EARNINGS??
There’s so much of this out there and so many people continue to give these dudes money chasing a dream rather than spending the time it takes to fuckin read and learn themselves. Tighten up, treat everyone like a Fed or your worst enemy, research, and you might make it bros.
Why are you advising the noob? They always moron to ask anyone to send them money without been doing anything. If it's easy like that getting money, even hackers won't sell anything again. They would depend on it...

Very soon, they would be shouting rippers...

Reaction score
So how can I do it Please?

Mika Din

Basic
Reaction score
Real Talk Bro.

To be very honest, you sure can do it by learning it yourself.
It seems hard but with motivation of self and problem-solving-brains, you can do it

Top Bottom