Making Checks?

quolshit

Basic
Reaction score
I Have a quick question about making checks. I get that you have to have certain ink, program and fonts to make checks. My only thing is I don't know where to get real account numbers and routing numbers at. And where to get the company names at. If I was going to make checks to deposit how would I go about getting information?

Askari

Basic
Reaction score
try taking peoples mail or google search check images like a reverse img search

cloud

Basic
Reaction score
Got to walmart buy some battery's and call the number on the bottom of the pack of battery's and say there all dead they will send out a lil box for you to put them in to send them back... About a week later they will send you a check... BOOMMMMM account and routing at bottom and a rather large bank account to steady withdraw from just keep it under 500 and don't get greedy...

trapper

Basic
Reaction score
Got to walmart buy some battery's and call the number on the bottom of the pack of battery's and say there all dead they will send out a lil box for you to put them in to send them back... About a week later they will send you a check... BOOMMMMM account and routing at bottom and a rather large bank account to steady withdraw from just keep it under 500 and don't get greedy...
Can this apply to buying any other product

Top Bottom