Market == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Reaction score
i diddnt receive my balance its been 1 week now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrote you a PM Bro! In connection with the problems we had and which we successfully eliminated, we are replenishing everyone who was in that unfortunate period, manually! All questions in PM!

Anubis222666

Basic
Reaction score
Guys, step up the pace with updates. The problem with deposits is behind us and there should be a cloudless future ahead)

sahilkhant4t

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This db is normal. You can work until there is a full update.
Checker issue valid . The checker show valid of dead card man. Fix your checker add 4check and viper for best response.. and I suggest you to add (CLASSIC) Option in Search Cvv and must be add fcu Button to show all FCU card plzz thanks

sahilkhant4t

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Wrote you a PM Bro! In connection with the problems we had and which we successfully eliminated, we are replenishing everyone
who was in that unfortunate period, manually! All questions in PM!
Best Suggestion for Good looks!!!!
Checker issue valid . The checker show
valid of dead card man. Fix your checker add 4check and viper for best response.. and I suggest you to add (CLASSIC) Option in Search Cvv and must be add fcu Button to show all FCU card plzz thanks

xinsera

Basic
Reaction score
The support listed in his post what they changed, I think that's all))) Well, if they take it into account, it will be good, but it seems to me that everything will remain the same(

Top Bottom