Market == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Enigmar

Basic
Reaction score
I still don't understand. Is this a discount on the old one or did he remind you that there is such an UP? ,I see a price of 1 bucks

Unknowmuser

Basic
Reaction score
The work is in full swing. The last bro's bases are excellent, perhaps the most successful in these 2 weeks

Llight32

Basic
Reaction score
Bro, you had to break the large database into several, if you had a plan to make this UP and disappear for a week, then it’s not entirely correct. REF db has something that is not in noref. These are more formal CCs.

Shakil90

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Bro, you had to break the large database into several, if you had a plan to make this UP and disappear for a week, then it’s not entirely correct. REF db has something that is not in noref. These are more formal CCs.
Golden words bro. I think so too. It was worth breaking it into several parts and alternating with other db. And it turns out that 1 UP for 2 weeks. He is good, but other DBs are needed, this does not concern USA)

1993Pau

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for the stuff. This USA is a prime example of top CCs.
Thank you guys for reminding us about normal updates. I worked with the big one and missed all the others.

45RMS

Basic
Reaction score
Bro, is there another noref mix DB in the store, is it new?? I'm used to you reporting new products here.

Top Bottom