maximum gain out of cvv question

Niko

Basic
Reaction score
okay so heres the scenario, I have 2 numbers both card holders are located in the same city as me and they are both RBC world Elite numbers. I have the Numbers, Exp, CVV, Billing info eg.
Cardholders first & last name , their address , billing phone numbers, and emails. I have verified both cards are live and i even Checked the available credit for both. one is $11,342 the other is $17,105 CAD. Im trying to make at least 2K cash today. Shouldnt be hard. Any plays ? or what moves would you make to cash them out ? 2k should be a more than reasonable goal i think.

Big time

Basic
Reaction score
okay so heres the scenario, I have 2 numbers both card holders are located in the same city as me and they are both RBC world Elite numbers. I have the Numbers, Exp, CVV, Billing info eg.
Cardholders first & last name , their address , billing phone numbers, and emails. I have verified both cards are live and i even Checked the available credit for both. one is $11,342 the other is $17,105 CAD. Im trying to make at least 2K cash today. Shouldnt be hard. Any plays ? or what moves would you make to cash them out ? 2k should be a more than reasonable goal i think.
Pm me bro

ArrowPain

Basic
Reaction score
let’s make $$$$

Reaction score
If you are about to cashout 2k you gonna burn a card instantly.
If this is your first cashing out from this card you can go maximum to 500$ if you are lucky.
But i suggest to make smaller payment first 100$ - 250$ neverthless of the amount on the card.
You can read my post here here.

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO
PREMIUM NON VBV AND VBV CC, ADVANCED AND PREMIUM CARDING METHODS, RDP, VPN WITH EVERY ORDER

Top Bottom