Reaction score
MOBILE DEPOSIT TUTORIAL

First, Here are what you need to do a MobileDeposit loading

■An Android or Iphone

■A Paid Vpn

■The Bank You Loading Mobile App

■A Cheque Sample

■The Drop details, including the online access

⚠WARNING: The reason why most guys get people's account bursted is because, they use Fake or emptycheck, DON'T EVER USE AN EMPTY or dead check to load account, it will kill the account ensure you spend money in buying good check

You get the blank check, as a starter, you go to a business centre and print out the check on a normal A4 paper (that's if you can't afford the normal original checkpaper)

After printing, trim it to a normal check size

NOTE: You can use one check to load any bank, even if your check is wellsfargo check, you can use it to load BOA,chase, PNC etc

Now get your phone, download a premium vpn, NOT A FREE VPN. I recommend Express VPN

After installing your vpn,Go to your App world, and search for the Bank you want to load. If the drop your client gave you is CHASE, Type chase on your app store and download the app Now connect your vpn to USA

Go to your browser and type whoer.net to checkif your ip has been changed to US.

NOTE: Bank account security varies, some might ask you to verify by sending code to email or phone, otherswill ask for security question and answer, some might not even ask you anything

When you get into the account, kindly scroll down to check the history of the account to see if the account has a good transaction history. Monitor the in and out flow of funds from the account If the highest money the account has received is $2000,

Don't try to load above that $2000 cos it will trigger the security of the bank.

Let's assume you are loading such account, it's safe if you do $1800 or less

Now head to your check you printed, Fill in the Payee name with your Pen (biro). Write the drop name as the Payee name. Write the amount in words. Write amount in figure also. On the Memo, write anything you feel is the reason for the transaction (You can put Loan, Rent, or anything as the memo). write the date you are despositing the check and that's all

Now you are set to load your account

Go to the chase app, on the left side of the dash board

You will see a drop down click on mobile deposit, it will take you to another page where you you can snap the check

Type in the amount you want to load. It must be the same amount you indicated on your check

Below it, you will see 2 boxes. It will ask you to snap the check you want to deposit.

Place the check on a plain table or on the floor. When you click on take front picture Camera will automatically turn on Snap the front and repeat same at the back. It's an easy process, when you login you will understand better what am trying to explain. When you done click on deposit check

It will tell you Successful!!!. Within 2 - 10hrs, the money must have reflected. Ensure you take a screen shot after clicking on deposit inorder to show to who your loading for.

Note: It's better you load betweenweek days only. Client is adviced to go swipe card next day morning between 8am - 11am their time.

Just Make Money By Loading Your Client Bank Accounts[USA]

Telegram **********

https://t.me/MonopolyCardingLessonss

pierre33

Basic
Reaction score
MOBILE DEPOSIT TUTORIAL

First, Here are what you need to do a MobileDeposit loading

■An Android or Iphone

■A Paid Vpn

■The Bank You Loading Mobile App

■A Cheque Sample

■The Drop details, including the online access

⚠WARNING: The reason why most guys get people's account bursted is because, they use Fake or emptycheck, DON'T EVER USE AN EMPTY or dead check to load account, it will kill the account ensure you spend money in buying good check

You get the blank check, as a starter, you go to a business centre and print out the check on a normal A4 paper (that's if you can't afford the normal original checkpaper)

After printing, trim it to a normal check size

NOTE: You can use one check to load any bank, even if your check is wellsfargo check, you can use it to load BOA,chase, PNC etc

Now get your phone, download a premium vpn, NOT A FREE VPN. I recommend Express VPN

After installing your vpn,Go to your App world, and search for the Bank you want to load. If the drop your client gave you is CHASE, Type chase on your app store and download the app Now connect your vpn to USA

Go to your browser and type whoer.net to checkif your ip has been changed to US.

NOTE: Bank account security varies, some might ask you to verify by sending code to email or phone, otherswill ask for security question and answer, some might not even ask you anything

When you get into the account, kindly scroll down to check the history of the account to see if the account has a good transaction history. Monitor the in and out flow of funds from the account If the highest money the account has received is $2000,

N'essayez pas de charger plus de 2000 $ car cela déclenchera la sécurité de la banque.

Supposons que vous chargez un tel compte, c'est sûr si vous faites 1800 $ ou moins

Maintenant, dirigez-vous vers votre chèque que vous avez imprimé, remplissez le nom du bénéficiaire avec votre stylo (biro). Écrivez le nom du dépôt comme nom du bénéficiaire. Écrivez le montant en mots. Inscrivez également le montant en chiffres. Sur le mémo, écrivez tout ce que vous pensez être la raison de la transaction (vous pouvez mettre le prêt, le loyer ou quoi que ce soit comme mémo). écrivez la date à laquelle vous déposez le chèque et c'est tout

Vous êtes maintenant prêt à charger votre compte

Accédez à l'application Chase, sur le côté gauche du tableau de bord

Vous verrez un menu déroulant cliquez sur le dépôt mobile, cela vous mènera à une autre page où vous pourrez casser le chèque

Tapez le montant que vous souhaitez charger. Ce doit être le même montant que vous avez indiqué sur votre chèque

En dessous, vous verrez 2 cases. Il vous demandera de casser le chèque que vous souhaitez déposer.

Placez le chèque sur une table ordinaire ou sur le sol. Lorsque vous cliquez sur prendre une photo avant, l'appareil photo s'allume automatiquement Snap sur le devant et répète la même chose à l'arrière. C'est un processus simple, lorsque vous vous connectez, vous comprendrez mieux ce que j'essaie d'expliquer. Lorsque vous avez terminé, cliquez sur chèque de caution

Il vous dira réussi !!!. Dans les 2 à 10 heures, l'argent doit avoir reflété. Assurez-vous de prendre une capture d'écran après avoir cliqué sur le dépôt afin de montrer à qui vous chargez.

Remarque: il est préférable de charger uniquement entre les jours de la semaine. Il est conseillé au client d'aller faire glisser sa carte le lendemain matin entre 8h et 11h.

Gagnez simplement de l'argent en chargeant vos comptes bancaires clients [USA]

Télégramme **********

https://t.me/MonopolyCardingLessonss
salut mon frère où puis-je acheter un chèque, est-il possible de le déposer sur un compte au canada

mulamoose

Basic
Reaction score
this guy is a scammer. he posts outdated or fake info so if you use it take it with a grain of salt but do NOT send any money to him. He scammed me and I have spoke to several people he has scammed. He lurks any fraud forum he can get ahold of and builds popularity by giving away free outdated info. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HIM

*** check his other posts he has changed his name but still has many people reporting him for scamming. pay attention to his lingo and only take info he gives for FREE it is all resent info

Monopoly

Basic
Reaction score
this guy is a scammer. he posts outdated or fake info so if you use it take it with a grain of salt but do NOT send any money to him. He scammed me and I have spoke to several people he has scammed. He lurks any fraud forum he can get ahold of and builds popularity by giving away free outdated info. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HIM

*** check his other posts he has changed his name but still has many people reporting him for scamming. pay attention to his lingo and only take info he gives for FREE it is all resent info
Which name? I have never changed my name since I joined this forum dude wtf??? Your lies doesn’t even make sense.. post the chat on blacklist and get banned if your claims are true. How difficult is this? So why don’t you make a blacklist against my name with proof and get me banned? A lot of attention seekers and kids in this forum

Top Bottom