Multi-Vendor Marketplace Demo & Custom Development

Barrron

Elite
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a developer who built this marketplace, and I am looking for the highest bidder to work with. I am not selling anything except the marketplace itself or custom development services.

Introducing a multi-vendor marketplace platform that stands out with its extensive filtering options and a comprehensive admin panel for full control. Key features include:
  • Multi-Vendor Support: A hub for sellers to offer a wide range of products.
  • Multi-Language: Any Language is supported
  • Advanced Filtering: Streamlined search tools for users to quickly find what they're looking for.
  • Vendor Level System: Displays the experience level of vendors, indicating their expertise and tenure on the platform.
  • Ticket System: Efficient support system for handling queries and issues.
  • Bulk Import: Easy product uploads for vendors, saving time on inventory management.
  • Extensive Admin Panel: Complete control over the marketplace, allowing for deep customization and configuration of all aspects, from vendor management to user permissions and beyond.
  • Cryptocurrency Payments (XMR/BTC): Secure and versatile payment methods.
  • Mobile Optimization: A flawless shopping experience on any device.
  • Order Auto-Complete/Refund: Simplifies transaction processes, enhancing user satisfaction.
  • Updates & News: Keeps the community informed about the latest marketplace developments.
  • Referral Program: Incentivizes users to invite new members.
  • Customizable User Settings: Lets users tailor their shopping experience.
  • Discounts: Drive sales with special offers and promotions.
  • TOR Compatibility: the platform is accessible via TOR, offering an extra layer of privacy and security for users and vendors.
Additionally, I offer custom development services to further tailor the platform to specific needs or integrate new features as requested.

Here is a live DEMO, you can test everything out

https://shop.gitt.cc/admin
shop2ao33gf2hcnm6hva6lnyd6gxn5bt2dccztorntoxo5kl34wycmqd.onion/admin
user: administrator1
password: !administrator1

Contact
session:
0599d6c264324f94ae8fe1b56547afd5aa0e9aa307e5a717ff926bb3d2e52e4851
telegram: https://t.me/barrr0n

Last edited:
Top Bottom