need help card dumps

captaincad123

Active Carder
Reaction score
I cant get my head around this and is driving me mad, I have been watching loads tutorials, different people explaining yet same methods but still cant get it to work no matter what, |I ended up learning everymove to make on the dumping softwares, yes its about card dumps, I see alot off people having successfull dumps but now thinking thats a lie, or they may be cloning there own cards and cashing out and making a video on TG making people think its a live dump working.

Can someone shed me some light here and where im going wrong, it all goes wrong when i enter the arc codes, the software i currently use are -

x2 emv 2021
cardpeek
Prvpane - atrgod
jcopenglish
mc decrypt arc
MSRX (dont use as its not needed on some ATM's)

so what i do in order is -

- open atr god, select bank
- open jcop, insert t2, delete jcop files, then format, the save jcop
- then open x2, input all the details as u would, then click credit
- to double check its credited, i go to ist generate part and read card and all info appears on x2 emv (which is great right?)
- i then move onto load ist, (and yes i do have correct ist the links with that dump), i load ist and again input all info
- while emv is open, i open arc gen, fill all the details (first part off t2 before the =, and ofcourse the date off when i will cash out and currency etc) then click generate
- then start copying and pasting the arc codes to emv
- then once done i click burn, this is all successfull, open until i read the card on emv (where u generate ist on emv just to double check) and all the info dissapears execept for t1 and bin
- go to card peek and not all info shows up so to me not a successful dump

BTW, IST does match the dump, never buy dumps without a matching IST.

so why after i generate arcs and input them info disapearrs on emv read card section??
this is what puzzles me and cardpeek wont bring up all info i inputted earlier on emv?

someone please shed some light, any help appreciated.

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
I cant get my head around this and is driving me mad, I have been watching loads tutorials, different people explaining yet same methods but still cant get it to work no matter what, |I ended up learning everymove to make on the dumping softwares, yes its about card dumps, I see alot off people having successfull dumps but now thinking thats a lie, or they may be cloning there own cards and cashing out and making a video on TG making people think its a live dump working.

Can someone shed me some light here and where im going wrong, it all goes wrong when i enter the arc codes, the software i currently use are -

x2 emv 2021
cardpeek
Prvpane - atrgod
jcopenglish
mc decrypt arc
MSRX (dont use as its not needed on some ATM's)

so what i do in order is -

- open atr god, select bank
- open jcop, insert t2, delete jcop files, then format, the save jcop
- then open x2, input all the details as u would, then click credit
- to double check its credited, i go to ist generate part and read card and all info appears on x2 emv (which is great right?)
- i then move onto load ist, (and yes i do have correct ist the links with that dump), i load ist and again input all info
- while emv is open, i open arc gen, fill all the details (first part off t2 before the =, and ofcourse the date off when i will cash out and currency etc) then click generate
- then start copying and pasting the arc codes to emv
- then once done i click burn, this is all successfull, open until i read the card on emv (where u generate ist on emv just to double check) and all the info dissapears execept for t1 and bin
- go to card peek and not all info shows up so to me not a successful dump

BTW, IST does match the dump, never buy dumps without a matching IST.

so why after i generate arcs and input them info disapearrs on emv read card section??
this is what puzzles me and cardpeek wont bring up all info i inputted earlier on emv?

someone please shed some light, any help appreciated.
when i saw that emv x2 2021 you are not doing real dump cloning its a trash fake x2 lol

captaincad123

Active Carder
Reaction score
just use track2 on a older atm
i would if i think the dump is a success, once i generate arc files and input them into emv and burn, most off the information dissapears, so i dont even know if its a success, plus in cardpeek, it dont show the full information i out in, numbers at the bottom off cardpeek stop at around 815 on the copy dump, the legit card i have read it up to 2000

Top Bottom