NEED HELP CASHING OUT MOOOOOORE

Zoo4s

Basic
Reaction score
Ok, so I cashed out $500 so far using a card on Venmo.. I know the cards has much more in it and I have a physical version. What would y'all do and what is the most y'all have taken from one person, I'm just worried I will be doing too much and I will go outside to check the mail and see S.W.A.T team approaching my house. On a serious note though, seriously..

Odinn89

Basic
Reaction score
Ok, so I cashed out $500 so far using a card on Venmo.. I know the cards has much more in it and I have a physical version. What would y'all do and what is the most y'all have taken from one person, I'm just worried I will be doing too much and I will go outside to check the mail and see S.W.A.T team approaching my house. On a serious note though, seriously..
you dont need help, your just not money hungry enouugh if your crying about $500 nd worried the swats going to gangbang you anal with no vaseline. get rich or die trying, you step into the darkside, it will eventually it will betray you and you will pay for your doings, but until then do as much as you can. kill that card like if it was fresh pussy, at least you wont be jacking off for couple days behind the walls.

Zoo4s

Basic
Reaction score
you dont need help, your just not money hungry enouugh if your crying about $500 nd worried the swats going to gangbang you anal with no vaseline. get rich or die trying, you step into the darkside, it will eventually it will betray you and you will pay for your doings, but until then do as much as you can. kill that card like if it was fresh pussy, at least you wont be jacking off for couple days behind the walls.
Well fucking said, fuck this nigga. I'm rape the card like I'm raping this mf's Mom

AC/DC

Basic
Reaction score
This reply is epic..

Jim B.

Basic
Reaction score
what do you have a vagina? what are you going to do about it??
Figure it out and stop asking for handouts
This that NoFap Grind

Top Bottom